Vitacost Brand Vitacost Omega Fishies For Kids - 200 mg DHA per serving -- 120 Chewable Softgels

BY VITACOST

• What are the benefits of this product for kids? I've hear...1 Answers
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very good for keeping a child's diet where it's supposed to be !! It works great and may be a little pricey depending on where you get it
Brenda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Excellent for fortifying and keep kids active, I recommend in the area of health and I love this medicine.
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What are the benefits of this product for kids? I've heard of adults taking it but I haven't seen it for children.