HealthWellnessVitacost
Brand L-Glutamine -- 2,000 mg per serving - 300 Capsules

Vitacost Brand Vitacost L-Glutamine -- 2,000 mg per serving - 300 Capsules

by Vitacost

How well do These work?
When You into fitness it helps You recover faster. L-Glutamine is amino acid. It kinda preserve muscle tissue :).
What does this help with?
Start your review of Vitacost Brand Vitacost L-Glutamine -- 2,000 mg per serving - 300 Capsules!
How would you rate this product?
samantha M.
My doctor had recommended these to me I havnt gotten to try them out yet but hope to soon
Whitney C.
Great energy my doc told me to grab thesd and start taking them so i have works
Great energy my doc told me to grab thesd and start taking them so i have works
Chantel C.
Brookhaven, GA
This aids in muscle recovery. I usually take this with my protein shake after the gym. If I am really sore I will put it in my EAA's in the morning. Good price I typically like to purchase the tub with the scooper but this isn't messy and gets the job done too.
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I buy these for my dad and they really help him get around much better with his 73 year old bones. He needs all the help he can get at that age. He still walks and does outside projects every day.
alison J.
BELLEVILLE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always use this in some form in my daily diet. I am highly active and I find it highly beneficial to my results