BY VITACOST

Melissa K.
My nails grow so fast when I'm taking this!! I really wish that it did more for my hair, I feel like I'm thinning in the crown area and after 6 months that area is still the same.
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It was OK.... nothing AMAZING. I didn't see to much of a difference in my hair but my nails seem to have grown out some
Nichole W.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is good brand works as well as the more expensive brands. It made my hair longer and nails stronger.