Vitacost Brand Vitacost Extra Virgin Certified Organic Coconut Oil - 16 fl oz uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY VITACOST #30 in Coconut Oil

Coconut oil is natural substance obtained from fresh coconuts. Its versatile and can be used as a butter substitute, baking ingredient or as a high-heat cooking oil. Its also popular for skin/body/hair purposes. How does coconut oil support health Approximately 60 percent of coconut oil is comprised of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), but, unlike other triglycerides (which mainly contain long chain fatty acids), MCTs may be beneficial to human health* Why choose Vitacost Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Made from certified organic coconuts Cold pressed without heat or chemicals Non-GMOPackaged in BPA-free jar Superior quality at a great value! About VitacostVitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDAs Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP). *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love vitacost as a whole! There organic coconut oil is so much cheaper than other organic brands. It's a great value. They always have good sales. I use this instead of butter or olive oil or even for a face cream to help wrinkles! Vitacost Brand Vitacost Extra Virgin Certified Organic Coconut Oil - 16 fl oz
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
This brand is awesome. So inexpensive, and such high quality. Also, super fast shipping! I feel like it's almost over night! And, this giant tub, 54 ounces, is only 24.99!!! That's cheaper than a smaller tub would be, at the grocery store!
megan m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband and I use for oil pulling. it has really truly helped with my husband plaque issue he inherited from his dad. he had a tooth with a black spot on it and within a couple weeks it was slowly growing smaller. in a month it was gone. it helps with the smell of morning breath. just mix with some water, hold in your mouth for 20 minutes (I know sounds like forever but trust me it's not) then go spit out and rinse! you will love the results!!
Samantha S.
Burnet, TX
Coconut oil is my GO TO for everything. You can use just about any coconut oil. I use it for my hair skin and body and it works wonders. It leaves my hair silky and smooth my skin hydrated and refreshed and my skin smooth and feeling amazing. It is oily so I wouldn't recommend if you don't like oily things
brenda d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchase the Vitacost Brand Extra Virgin Certified Organic Coconut Oil mostly in the 54 fl oz size. I use it mostly for oil pulling, hair masks and adding to my morning smoothie. I love the smell and taste of this product. It is easy for oil pulling and it smells great when I keep it in my hair.
Holly U.
Vita cost extra virgin coconut oil is a great buy, and makes the daily use effective and affordable. I love it for hair skin lotion and just as important cooking. C oil can replace any less healthy fats in cakes, cookies and pies. It's healthy and works in so many ways
Lillian H.
It is hard for me to find something to moisturize my skin. Using this coconut oil has been the best. It has even helped out with a rash i had and no other cream would relieve the itch. I used it on my baby nephew and worked better than the baby lotion. I recommend this product 100% it is my life line.
Katie L.
I use this stuff for so many different things. I use it in the kitchen and for beauty. It has so many health benefits. I always order it from vitacost because it is a good price and they have great customer service.
Brittany W.
Ruskin, FL
I recently started using coconut oil, and i love it! i use the spread on toast in the morning and i also have it in pill form to help with my digestive system. and after doing research i started giving it to my grama to help with Alzheimer's.
Sydnee B.
This is my favorite coconut oil. Its a great price for a great product. Coconut oil has so many uses and you can get huge jugs of this stuff. I use it to cook with, as a hair mask, on dry skin, as sunscreen... the list goes on. Amazing stuff.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
What is this product used for?
Jessica h.
NEWARK, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's used for so many different things! Your best bet is to look up all the uses on Pinterest! :)