Vitacost Brand Vitacost Extra Virgin Certified Organic Coconut Oil - 16 fl oz uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY VITACOST

Coconut oil is natural substance obtained from fresh coconuts. Its versatile and can be used as a butter substitute, baking ingredient or as a high-heat cooking oil. Its also popular for skin/body/hair purposes. How does coconut oil support health Approximately 60 percent of coconut oil is comprised of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), but, unlike other triglycerides (which mainly contain long chain fatty acids), MCTs may be beneficial to human health* Why choose Vitacost Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Made from certified organic coconuts Cold pressed without heat or chemicals Non-GMOPackaged in BPA-free jar Superior quality at a great value! About VitacostVitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDAs Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP). *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Lillian H.
It is hard for me to find something to moisturize my skin. Using this coconut oil has been the best. It has even helped out with a rash i had and no other cream would relieve the itch. I used it on my baby nephew and worked better than the baby lotion. I recommend this product 100% it is my life line.
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
Organic, great value if purchased from vitacost and must have for everyones kitchen and bathroom! so why not get it at a good price? This is probably the best price per ounce I have seen for any organic coconut oil on the market. I would definitely buy again.
Katie L.
I use this stuff for so many different things. I use it in the kitchen and for beauty. It has so many health benefits. I always order it from vitacost because it is a good price and they have great customer service.
Jessica D.
Plainville, Ma
I couldn't live without coconut oil. I use it for baking and for moisturizing my body!
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love vitacost as a whole! There organic coconut oil is so much cheaper than other organic brands. It's a great value. They always have good sales. I use this instead of butter or olive oil or even for a face cream to help wrinkles! Vitacost Brand Vitacost Extra Virgin Certified Organic Coconut Oil - 16 fl oz
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
This brand is awesome. So inexpensive, and such high quality. Also, super fast shipping! I feel like it's almost over night! And, this giant tub, 54 ounces, is only 24.99!!! That's cheaper than a smaller tub would be, at the grocery store!
Holly U.
Vita cost extra virgin coconut oil is a great buy, and makes the daily use effective and affordable. I love it for hair skin lotion and just as important cooking. C oil can replace any less healthy fats in cakes, cookies and pies. It's healthy and works in so many ways
Sydnee B.
This is my favorite coconut oil. Its a great price for a great product. Coconut oil has so many uses and you can get huge jugs of this stuff. I use it to cook with, as a hair mask, on dry skin, as sunscreen... the list goes on. Amazing stuff.
Erica V.
San Diego, CA
This is my absolute favorite coconut oil. Nothing else comes close. The best flavor and it lasts a long time. Vitacost is the best prices out there.
Lacey S.
London, OH
This is the best! It's always such a good value and the fact that it's virgin, organic and cold pressed make it almost impossible to beat!
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
What is this product used for?
Jessica h.
Newark, DE
Wellness Guru Expert
It's used for so many different things! Your best bet is to look up all the uses on Pinterest! :)