Vitacost Brand Vitacost Butterbur Extract - Standardized -- 75 mg - 120 Capsules

BY VITACOST

• What is this product used for? I've never heard of it2 Answers
  • Wow! What is this? Based on the review it helps migraine ? 2 Answers
  • I have heard great things about this product and that it ...6 Answers
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I picked this up from my local natural foods store at the recommendation of my neurologist in order to help control/get rid of my intense migraine headaches. Butterbur, along with a regimen of magnesium and B6 has helped significantly.

*I would like to note thst this isn't the best tasting thing on the planet, but it sure is effective. Also, I'd recommend getting it from Amazon vs. a natural foods store like I did as it's about a quarter of the cost!
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
This is a great product, reasonably priced and helps in migraine management. I like that the products are guaranteed and the company offers a lot sales and promotions which always is nice too.
Kayla B.
Haverhill, MA
I currently use butternut extract to help with migraines with visual auras. You take two capsules a day. One at morning and one at night. It will take time to build up in your system.
Lauren M.
Summerville, SC
I have heard great things about this product and that it can do wonders for migraines, which is something I've struggled with for years. I started taking it for a short period of time along with a digestive health supplement and then ended up with bad diarrhea so I just cut both out. I'm nervous to add it back into my routine. Has anyone else experienced any digestive trouble taking this?
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Wow! What is this? Based on the review it helps migraine ?
Halie A.
What is this product used for? I've never heard of it