Vitacost Brand Vitacost AHCC+ with Vitamin C -- 1,000 mg per serving - 60 Capsules

BY VITACOST

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

What is Vitacost AHCC+ ?Vitacost AHCC+ is a unique formula combining a special blend of several species of mushrooms, which contain polysaccharides, amino acids and minerals, and vitamin C. How does Vitacost AHCC+ support health?Helps promote a healthy... see more...

Review (1)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Beloit, WI
I took this product because I have issues with my immune system. This stuff was a little rough on my stomach at first, but after taking them for a month I didn't have issues. Vitacost was having a buy one get one free sale so it was worth the money spent. Otherwise I wouldn't have bought it due to the price. Yes, I would recommend this product to others.