BY VITACOST

• What is the purpose of using lavender oil?4 Answers
Lindsey S.
Cocoa , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this lavender oil every night before bed. I put some in my diffuser and a drop or two on my sheets / pillows. It's also very nice as a massage oil when mixed with other oils. I love the smell. It really calms me down. Also it's great for the bath.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
This is a great product for relaxing. It's great for when you need a moment to relax and need those calm and soothing days or even trying to fall asleep. It's great to fight fungal infections to or great to use in your hair! Lice hates lavender!
Tiffany C.
Corryton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must for summer time. It's great to mix with peppermint oil for sunburns. It's a great value and it's long lasting. It's extremely gentle on the skin and it's relaxing to red skin. I keep this in my summer bag!
Jamie B.
Love this lavender oil..i use a few drops in a hot bath to relax..worth the money..i have tried other brands but i like this brand the best by far you do not have to use as much as you do with other brands
Amy S.
This is a surprisingly nice oil for a very low price. I recently got a bad batch that smelled oddly smoky, but Vitacost customer service refunded my money right away. This is a floral but not overtly sweet lavender with an underlying medicinal scent that I love. It has a nice texture and smells very fresh and clean. I use this as a natural mosquito repellent, a nice relaxing bath oil, a treatment for cuts, scrapes, blemishes and bug bites, and its very nice in a diffuser, although I do need to use more of this oil in the diffuser than I do with higher end brands. Overall a very good value and a great addition to any health-conscious home.
Peaches A.
I love the essential oils from Vitacost. They are priced very reasonable and especially for the amount you receive. I use this lavender oil in my homemade laundry soaps and also my hair cold rinse conditioner/oil treatments. Vitacost has awesome healthy food products as well.
Lauren M.
Summerville, SC
Lavender is by far my favorite oil- I use it for EVERYTHING! And the smell of this vitacost brand is divine. The cost and quality are both on point!
Laurie H.
Sault S Marie, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love lavender the scent us just calming and refreshing! I use it all of the time, perfume, bath, lotion etc
Jes L.
Raleigh, NC
My go to essential oil. I use it everyday. I mix it with coconut oil and use as a sleep aid. I put a few drops in my bath water for a relaxing soak.
Guadalupe A.
San Bernardino, CA
Uses this on my clothes because i was feeling stressful and after a couple days i felt better, much less stress and the smell is so pleasant:)
Angela P.
Lexington, KY
What is the purpose of using lavender oil?
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
What all can you use lavender oil for?