Vitacilina Neomycin Sulfate Ointment uploaded by Naomi B.Vitacilina Neomycin Sulfate Ointment uploaded by RACHEL A.Vitacilina Neomycin Sulfate Ointment uploaded by Zaiane B.

BY GENERIC

Helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns First aid antibiotic see more...

Zaiane B.
Inwood, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Não pode faltar em casa, sempre tenho meus sobrinhos em casa e eles sempre estão aprontando pelo quintal. Eu uso para cuidar dos arranhões ou qualquer machucado. É muito util, eu amo.
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The hubby introduced me to this first aid ointment however I still have no idea what exactly is in this. And in all honesty I’ve only apply this to my husband for burns and minor cuts and it seems to do just as good of a job as antibiotic gel or first aide burn ointment. It says on it that it is a first aide ointment that helps to prevent infection in minor cuts scrapes and burns and so far it does work. We always have a tube or two of this in the house somewhere but for some reason I just can’t bring myself to use it I still go with the normal triple antibiotic ointment that I get at Walmart or Walgreens.
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This so far as been my only help healing cuts on my hands from severe dryness.Mostly from winter months and dry indoors from heater and oven.Also helps protect against hard water.Highly recommend and good value.Bought this at Safeway.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
This works great for everyday day cuts and scrapes but i found this works best and fast as diaper cream. my son developed a horrible rash and this made it better in 3 days. after 12 hours half the redness was gone and after 3 days all of his curs were healed.
gee s.
Anaheim, CA
Wow this product is amazing. You can use it on anything. I used it on my lips and the dryness is gone. Ive even used it when my daughter has diaper rash and it clears it right up. My new FAVE
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Amazing ointment! For burns, pimples, rashes, etc... this is the solution! You won't regret it. ¡Qué buena medicina!
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have this! It’s to prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes,burns. It’s very effective!
Ana Paula C.
Chihuahua
Y tu, ¿Como la usas? Tips / And you, How do you use this? Give me tips!
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are there any antibiotic properties in this if people are using this for first aid, cuts and burns?