VITACILINA BEBE NET WT 1.76 OZ VITACILINA BEBE Diaper Rash Ointment LOT OF 7 uploaded by member-a756df4ea

BY VITACILINA BEBE NET WT 1.76 OZ

For external use only Avoid contact with the eyes If condition worsens of does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor Keep out of reach of children Active Ingredients: Allantoin - 1 % (Skin Protectant), Zinc Oxide - 30 % (Skin Protectant),... see more...

Buy on Walgreens
How I love this right here! Everyone told me to try the typical ones'that are popular here but it did not work well at all with my son. This is my lifesaver I love it. It's creamy but once you put it on a babies rash and skin it's kind of dries to it. But stays on for a very long time. The only thing Is that it's a little container but Soo worth it! One of my favs!
Karla C.
Karla C.
Great product. It works amazing and you don't have to use much since a little goes a long way. Kinda pricey though, I believe i paid almost $10 for this.
Casandra V.
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
Lo recomiendo muchísimo siempre e usado con mis tres hijos y les deja su piel muy humectada tratando sus rosaduras
Lizetth V.
Lizetth V.
Maricopa, AZ
I used this ointment on both of my children, always works, if the rash is too severe i just add a little corn starch and magic happens, gone by the next diaper change. If you have babies or expecting, this is a must have. I love this product best buy ever.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
It' was so hard for me to find and like a product to use on my kids when they were babies, when my baby had a rash I tried a couple different rash creams but I wasn't seeing results of it getting better from any till my mom told me about #vitacilina it worked like a charm l #HIGHLY recommend it 100% it's smooth creamy and doesn't have a bad smell
Dulce H.
Dulce H.
Vitacilinia is common in mexican moms lol. Especially me since my mom haved always used it on us when we where young. And now i used in both my baby's. I love this product because it works great on really bad rashes. my son commonly always getting diaper rashes so it helps him right away and it eases the pain .
Cristal L.
Cristal L.
Las Cruces, NM
Very affordable product! Easy to use and very small convenient bottle to throw in your bag and go. Helps babies and children with irritation
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
When I saw they made this in Diaper Rash ointment I was so thrilled. My mother in law introduced me to vitacilina & we use it on everything. The diaper rash ointment works great!
Elsa S.
Elsa S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this product enough to trust it with my bundle of joy!! Only used it a few times and fell in love with it
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Amazing ointment! This is a great solution for diaper rash! Babies will love it :). You won't regret it. ¡Qué buena medicina!
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
Does this diaper rash cream prevent diaper rashes or soothes them?. Or both?
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
atotonilco de tula, Hidalgo, Mexico
¿Que calificacion le dan a esta crema para bebe del 1 al 10?