Vitabrid C12 Eye & Face Cream Dual Purpose Age Defying + Hydration Sealed Box

Vitabrid C12 Eye & Face Cream Dual Purpose Age Defying + Hydration Sealed Box

Do you use as a part of morning routine Vitabrid C12 Eye & Face Cream Dual Purpose Age Defying + Hydration Sealed Box ?
Start your review of Vitabrid C12 Eye & Face Cream Dual Purpose Age Defying + Hydration Sealed Box!
How would you rate this product?
Eden Valley, MN
Vitabrid C12 Eye & Face Cream Dual Purpose Age Defying + Hydration Sealed Box uploaded by Dina H.
This is a great moisturizer for your face and eyes. I like the consistency of this cream. It dissolves into your skin quickly yet it feels almost like a light petroleum jelly when it comes out. My face feels refreshed and awake after applying this. I’m not sure of the price because I got it from Ipsy.
Modesto, CA
Vitabrid C12 Eye & Face Cream Dual Purpose Age Defying + Hydration Sealed Box uploaded by Aylin P.
Just received this product and the feel is amazing has like a matte touch I have my skin combination of oily and dry and this feel great