Vitablast C Serum Pad, 10-Pk.

by Bluemercury

With 15% stabilized vitamin C, this revolutionary super glow serum pad targets dullness to help create a radiant complexion, promote a more even skin tone, diminish the look of dark spots and protect against environmental stressors.

15% stabilized vitamin C helps to support naturally recurring collagen production, promote a more even tone, diminish the look of dark spots and protect against environmental stressors; Vitamin E helps to hydrate, nourish and soothe the skin; Antioxidant gallic acid helps naturally brighten the complexion

Web ID: 7651645

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitablast C Serum Pad, 10-Pk.!
Saugus, MA
1,196 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
These travel-friendly Serum Pads are both, convenient and effective. Instead of having to carry full-sized serums, these presoaked pads are drenched with pure Vitamin C E & antioxidants; to support your skin's natural collagen production, promote an even, healthier skintone and nourish dry/dull skin. These powerful and practical pads have been a gamechanger in my skincare routine and have definitely become a must-have, for me, going further. I have been using these serum pads twice daily for the last couple of months and I have to say that they've truly made a difference in my skin's appearance and overall health. The results have been phenomenal! My skin is visibly tighter, firmer, luminous and truly appears "poreless". While there was a postive & visible difference in the appearance of my skin, after just the first use, the results have become increasingly more visible and the compliments have been endless.

Looking for your answer?