Vitabiotics Pregnacare Original, Tablets, 30 ea

by Vitabiotics

Dietary Supplement One-a-Day Vitamins Minerals for All of Pregnancy br UK s No.1 Pregnancy Supplement Brand Expert Nutritional Care Through All of Pregnancy 1 Contains the Recommended 10mcg Vit. D 4 Most Recommended by Midwives 3 The No. 1 Prenatal Formula A Careful Balance Of: 19 Vitamins Minerals 2 Folic Acid, D3, B12 3 Moderate Iron, Zinc Nutritional Care for Mother and Baby br Worldwide studies have shown that extra specific nutrients such as folic acid and vitamin D may be necessary before and during pregnancy. Pregnacare has been carefully developed to help safeguard dietary requirements, from the start of trying to conceive and during all of pregnancy* More than Folic Acid br Formulated by Vitabiotics nutritional experts, including 19 important vitamins and minerals. With 400mcg folic acid and 10mcg vitamin D3, the exact daily levels as recommended

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitabiotics Pregnacare Original, Tablets, 30 ea!
How would you rate this product?
knutsford
I took these while I was pregnant with my first baby as i wanted to make sure I was as healthy as I could be to help baby grow healthy. I would definitely recommend this product as it gives you peace of mind knowing you and your baby are injesting all the vitamins and minerals you require without worrying about eating the right foods all the time.
I swear by this brand, before, during and after pregnancy. It ensures I get all the right nutrients for myself and my baby. I find it be on the expensive side so only stock up when on offer, but I would say it is a good investment and worth every penny to stay healthy for my and myself growing family.
Walton On Thames, Surrey
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Original, Tablets, 30 ea uploaded by Alba N.
I used Pregnacare in my first pregnancy and now in my current. I like how the pill doesn't quickly dissolve at first contact with your mouth as I hate chalky pills. 1 tablet a day with my main meal and I'm good to go. All testing (blood work etc) came back good so it's working. Happy Mama, Happy Baby!
Newton Abbot, Devon
I always buy these while they are on offer - they tend to come on offer quite a lot. The tablets themselves are quite big which is what I struggle with, but they do the job. You get arouns 30 tablets in a pack which lasts roughly a month, so value for money wise they are great.
Belfast
I have only been taking this product for about 3 weeks but have definitely noticed an increase in energy. I think it's also making my hair a bit more shiny, never a bad thing!!
Muy bueno aunque es una pastilla super grande esta completa con todas las vitamina que necesita tu bebe creo que me esta funcionando de maravilla por que al inicio del embarazo tenia la piel llena de espinillas y manchas y desde que comencé a tomar esta vitamina para el bebe hasta mi piel cambio para mejor y el pelo me creció bastante. So, espero que así mismo este de nutrido mi bebe.
London, Lambeth
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Took These When I Was Trying To Get Pregnant It Did Work But I Had A Miscarriage I Brought These At Superdrug's For Half The Price I Loved These Because It Had All Vitamins You Needed To Get Pregnant I Would Buy Again In The Future
Norris green , Liverpool
Really love these. They have everything I t hen to keep baby growing nicely! I have been reccomended these from so many people including health professions las so o feel really safe using them. Only downside is that they are really big and can be hard to swallow sometimes
Kent, Sidcup
I’m 5 months pregnant and have been using these tablets since month 2 :) it’s great to take just one tablet which has all the essentials you need throughout pregnancy
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I took these throughout both of my pregnancies. My midwife said I didn't need to get an expensive brand but I was suckered in by the pretty packaging. The tablets are a little on the big side but they're not difficult to swallow.

Looking for your answer?