HealthSupplementsFitness & Nutritionpregnacare
Vitabiotics After Pregnancy New Mum 56 Tablets

Vitabiotics Pregnacare After Pregnancy New Mum 56 Tablets

by pregnacare

Expert postnatal nutrition for new mums Pregnacare® New Mum provides a carefully balanced, comprehensive formulation of micronutrients to help support the nutritional requirements of new mothers throughout the postnatal period. The advanced formulation includes specialist nutrients, such as Marine Collagen, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Silica and Grape Seed extract, plus essential vitamins and minerals for key areas, including: Hair Health Certain nutrients are vital to help maintain healthy looking hair, including biotin, selenium and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair. Skin Health Biotin and niacin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin, while vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. Reduction of Fatigue With iron, folate and vitamin B12 which contribute to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue. When is Pregnacare® New Mum recommended? An ideal postnatal supplement for the 12 months following childbirth, to help provide nutritional support following pregnancy and as a new mum. Can be taken whether or not you are breast-feeding. The UK Department of Health recommends all pregnant and breast-feeding women should take a daily supplement containing 10µg of vitamin D. Most recommended by midwives† †The pregnancy supplement brand midwives recommend most.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitabiotics Pregnacare After Pregnancy New Mum 56 Tablets!
Lili  Z.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very happy with them. Because you need a balanced diet after you give birth these are very good
pam J.
kenilworth ave
I took these with both pregnancies. And it was all die to the brand i trusted, from researching, word of mouth and reading the reviews. You also get a free small pack from the website and emmas diary.
Diana B.
Reading, Berkshire
Great for improve your energy and helps with a healthy milk production. This supplement is really nice and make you and your baby with the main essential vitamins.
Jemma C.
benfleet
Would recommend to any new mothers to ensure you maintain your correct vitamin levels. Very easy to neglect yourself
Charlotte R.
Sandown, Isle of Wight
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Used these after birth, these I didn’t find were as necessary as during pregnancy but they just made me feel a little bit more active and alert. They’re quite pricey, so unless you can afford them they’re not a necessity
Isidora T.
Barnet, Hertfordshire
It is a good overall boost up product but I am not sure how good was for me. As at some point I had to stop taking it as I had to take prescribed iron pills.
Adina O.
Pregnacare is very good for me, i used it while pregnant and while breastfeeding, it helped me and my baby a lot to be healthy. Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega-3, Tablets/Capsules, 56 ea Vitabiotics Pregnacare Breast-Feeding with Omega-3 & Calcium, Tablets/Capsules, 84 ea
Vanda R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These were my first choice in pre pregnancy, during pregnancy and post pregnancy stages. They contained all of the levels of vitamins myself and my baby required so there was no having to take different tablets for different things. This worked perfectly and I would recommend to family and friends
Carrie H.
Bristol, Avon
I took these after having my baby as it was often difficult to get all of the necessary nutrition with a newborn baby in tow! I also took the breastfeeding specific vitamins whilst breastfeeding my little boy!
Andreea M.
Ilford, Essex
Helps when nursing for new mums , really gave me the energy needed so I cud take care for my baby .

Looking for your answer?