BY VITABATH

Soothe and hydrate skin with the ocean-fresh fragrance of subtle florals and citrus combined with sandalwood undertones. Specially formulated with Creatine, which revitalizes cell energy metabolism, it proivides protection and repair against premature aging skin and is beneficial to the skin s firmness helping to improve overall skin appearance. This light, non-greasy lotion contains Vitamins A, D, and E and rich emollients, like Shea Butter and Aloe Vera to quickly moisturize.  The long-lasting formula is also enriched with Sea Kelp Extract and Amino Acids to help nourish and replenish skin s moisture. ; myvitabath.com see more...

Desiree W.
Tried this in a smaller size the other day and it was not the desired result that I was looking for. I was hoping for something to have more moisture in it than this. I would not buy again.
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have the spa scent in the blue bottle. While it is a nice lotion, the scent is so strong that I can't put on body mist or perfume with it. So be sure you love the scent because you will smell it all day!
Tabitha D.
Gilbert , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this in my rose Vox Box and I love it. It is thick and creamy. It goes on smooth without irritation, and has a great scent.

back