BY VITABATH

All of the products in Vitabath’s newest collection of sulfate and paraben free body washes boast a moisturizing formula that leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and vibrant. see more...

Vitabath® Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "These smell so good and I must say my skin is very moisturized after using in the shower. I have dry skin that needs constant mosisture. I was surprised one day when I got out of the shower and had to rush to the store and remembered I forgot to put on lotion. I rushed to the lotion aisle to "sample" some lotion for my ashy legs. When I looked down there was no ash. To top it off my skin felt moisturized and soft." in 4 reviews
  • " I admit if I had seen this product in the store reading that it’s Cucumber & White Tea, I would have passed it up and went for another scent. I was presently surprised by the scent. It smells light, fresh, and clean. The Cucumber scent is not over powering. The Cucumber & White Tea really balance each other out perfectly. I am really glad I was sent this product, otherwise I would have missed out on a great product. The Cucumber & White Tea scent is amazing. It leaves you feeling refreshed. It very is moisturizing, and did not dry out my skin or leave my skin feeling tight like other products. This product has a great lather. A little goes a long way. You can use as little or as much as you like. I love this product. I will seek out their other scents. I look forward to trying their other products." in 4 reviews
Alexis K.
Waterloo
Review for: Dreamy Pink Frosting more...
This smell is divine! Sometimes I use this for a bubble bath instead of body wash. This is very moisturizing, the smell lasts for a long time it is very effective.
Roxanne D.
Review for: Other more...
Love this!  My mother used Vitabath in the days when they only had the green scent.  She swore by it and she was right. It makes your skin soft and smells delicious.  I just wish this came in a larger bottle.  Smells like pomegranates and champagne. You should treat yourself!
Chelsea H.
Mustang, OK
I actually use the asian orchid and coconut scented one but I couldn't find that option on here. Anyway, I absolutely LOVE and I mean really love this body wash! The smell is so amazing and it doesn't make my skin dry or itchy. And I feel really clean all day long.
Brooke M.
Review for: Grapefruit Vanilla, Other more...
This isn’t the exact one I picked up from Ulta but I can’t find Coconut Noir. This stuff smells incredible. Unlike any body wash I’ve ever used and you still smell great out of the shower. Not sure why it isn’t expensive because it should be.
Alaina R.
Lake Arthur
Review for: Lavender Chamomile more...
I have been bathing with vita bath lavender on and off for almost a year now. It smells great, the smell lasts forever, and it’s affordable! I have been using the same bottle for months now! I buy from ulta and sometimes amazon
Taylor J.
Bealeton, VA
Review for: Pomegranate Blood Orange more...
Found this on sale for half priced at my ulta and decided to give it a try! I’m hooked! The scent is amazing and it leaves my skin feeling so soft! I haven’t used another body wash since!
Ashley H.
Jen T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got this randomly at Ulta on a whim for about the listed price above. I must say I was pretty impressed by this, it lathers well and the scent ( I grabbed Asian Sandalwood and Orchid- SO GOOD) clings to the skin nicely. Not too strong and not too faint at all. It doubles as bath bubbles which is also very awesome, made some nice suds for a very relaxing bath time. Moisturizes pretty well too.
Danielle C.
This is one of my all-time favorite brand of body washes. I love variety of scents that VitaBath offers. It smells lovely. The smell is not too overpowering like a lot of other body washes. The product lathers really well. You can use less than a quarter sized amount and it will still cover your whole body. It is very inexpensive. It left my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized.
Kirstyn D.
TACOMA, WA
I got 4 samples of Vitabath in a sub box a few weeks ago and I will tell you I liked all of them. The best was the cupcake scented one, it seriously smelt like a fresh baked cupcake! The other one I really liked was the Green Tea and Sage one it really invigorated my skin and my senses. They are good for sensitive skin and have no parabins or sulfates which is a huge bonus!
Angelique D.
Syracuse, NY
Can these be found at CVS?
Rachel S.
Rochester , MN
What are the best places to find this collection? Any particular stores or online retailers have better buys than others?
Emily P.
Where can you buy?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave your skin well moisturized or do you need a lotion after??
Kenzie N.
Dubuque, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using the green tea and sage scent for a while now and I'm looking for a new scent for spring. What do you guys recommend???

Amazon