BY VITABATH

All of the products in Vitabath’s newest collection of sulfate and paraben free body washes boast a moisturizing formula that leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and vibrant. see more...

• I've been using the green tea and sage scent for a while now and ...1 Answers
  • Can you use these as bubble bath too?1 Answers
  • Where can you buy?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Roxanne D.
Review for: Other
Love this!  My mother used Vitabath in the days when they only had the green scent.  She swore by it and she was right. It makes your skin soft and smells delicious.  I just wish this came in a larger bottle.  Smells like pomegranates and champagne. You should treat yourself!
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I received a sample of the Heavenly Coconut Creme body wash, and absolutely love it! My favorite thing is the fact that it's sulfate free and that it leaves your skin feeling moisturized. The scent is amazing and lasts way after taking a shower. Will be trying more!
Deb M.
Mountain Iron
It's an okay body wash . Doesn't suds a lot but smells good. Does the job but I like Philosopy body washes better, however I got this at a good price at Ulta.
Jessica G.
Love the way it lathers and smells so pure! My favorite is the lavender vita bath! Very gentle and aromatic. Highly recommended for daily use.
Courtney D.
Middle Vlg, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love how they smell. The grapefruit vanilla is my favorite so far. I also like that it's sulfate free and how my skin feels after I use it.
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Keeps my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Not drying. Smells pleasant, with a lot of available scents. Few to no irritants in ingredients.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I received a free sample of this body wash and i love it. It smells amazing while giving my body a great feeling of freshness and joy.
Amy R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product smells absolutely amazing. It lathers great and left me feeling clean. I bought this at ULTA.com $7.99
Jana E.
Boone, IA
The first vitabath product I bought was the cupcake scented body wash. I loved it, it made my skin baby soft, and smells super yummy. Since buying that one product, i have bought three other body washes along with a sugar scrub. All of which smell super yummy and leave my skin baby soft.

Also, vitabath basically introduced me to influenster :)
Wendy L.
Burbank, CA
I haven't used another body wash since receiving this in the Cosmo VoxBox.
It smells divine and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I love how much it lathers up with just a small amount.
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Can these be found at CVS?
Rachel S.
Rochester , MN
What are the best places to find this collection? Any particular stores or online retailers have better buys than others?
Emily P.
Where can you buy?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave your skin well moisturized or do you need a lotion after??
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Wellness Guru Expert
Can you use these as bubble bath too?