BY VITABATH

Hydrating Lotion. Moisturize your skin with lotion formulated with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils for silky soft skin. This hydrating lotion enriches skin with luxurious moisture and a delicate scent. Free from propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, and synthetic color. Layer the benefits. Layer the luxury. Women love to layer fragrance in their beauty routines and throughout the day. But the Vitabath Fragrance Collection offers much more than just fresh scents. Whether you’re cleansing with a favorite scented Body Wash, smoothing the skin with Hydrating Lotion, or spritzing on a Fragrance Mist, your skin is soaking up vitamins that offer unequaled soothing moisture. • Vitamin A: Works as an antioxidant moisturizing aid making skin look and feel better. • Vitamin B3: Helps improve skin condition by encouraging cell growth. • Vitamin C: Antioxidant that helps soothe and calm inflammation. • Vitamin E: Intense antioxidant to smooth and moisturize skin. • Pro-Vitamin B5: Moisturizes as an anti-inflammatory agent. Along with its famed vitamin blend, Vitabath incorporates natural ingredients from an antioxidant-rich blend of seven superfruits to moisturize, protect, and revitalize your skin. Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen act as nourishing and conditioning agents to improve the look and feel of skin. Perfectly Priced! 12 oz/360 mL SRP $7.99. see more...

• I've heard of lotions that you apply while showering. Is ...1 Answers
  • Is there anywhere other than their website to get this pr...2 Answers
  • I like to layer fragrances together and I find that if yo...1 Answers
Vitabath® Hydrating Lotion
  • "I got the cherry scent complimentary from Influenster! It is delicious smelling and feels so good going on after a warm shower! Cold weather dry skin has no chance with Vitabath!" in 34 reviews
  • "But the VitaBath smells great and has a lasting scent as well as a lasting effect on skin moisture" in 6 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster with my RoseVoxBox." in 5 reviews
  • "**I received this product complimentary from Influenster.** I received the Wild Red Cherry scent, which is fantastic. This lotion is a little thick in consistency but absorbs well. It did not irritate my sensitive skin. It moisturizes well. " in 4 reviews
  • "It smells good feels good and leaves u as soft as a babies bt lol. I use mine up fast but I must have this. most lotions don't really work on me" in 3 reviews
Lisa H.
Saint Peter, MN
I really love the scent of this lotion that comes in the blue bottle. The lotion is a good consistency, not too thick or thin and rubs in quickly.
Christina G.
Goose Creek, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate coconut, the taste smell everything! But this lotion is amazing! It sinks right into your skin so you know your getting the right moisture, and its long lasting.
Nayelis D.
centino apartments
Me encanta esta crema es mi crema favorita para la piel la recomiendo completamente no dicen en probarla .
Heather F.
Fort Myers , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently picked this lotion up because I was searching for a lotion that I wouldn't have to keep reapplying and let's just say this does the job! This also has a really great smell to it and is a great value for the price!
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I honestly don't care for this as a hydrating lotion. I love the scents and it feels nice going on, but truly it's not hydrating. Dries very quickly.
Gayatri B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is an alright product. It really keeps up to its name though especially since I tend to suffer from dry skin in the winter. Keeps you moisturizer throughout the day and night!
Ali M.
Thornhill, ONTARIO
Bought my on clearance at Shoppers Drug Mart and all I have to say is WOW! The pink frosting scent is so delicious, it smells exactly like cake. Just a really amazing concentrated cake smell. The lotion itself is very moisturizing. I would definitely buy this again and pay full price. Its fantastic stuff that has really impressed me!
Tenns R.
Stone Mtn, GA
I really like this lotion. It smells great and is pretty long lasting. As a whole I enjoy the Vitabath line.
Luna G.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this lotion. I got it in a past influenster box! It feels wonderful, it's very moisturizing and smells so good.
Ashlee D.
Forty Fort, PA
I like this product but like most lotions, it goes away completely if you have to wash your hands at all after using it. But it smells AWESOME and even my boyfriend stole some to try on his dry hands. :)
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does it smell good
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Doesn't your skin feel soft and supple after using this lotion?
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
Where can I buy more?
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is there anywhere other than their website to get this product? I did not get one in my RoseVoxBox but the reviews are great and I want to try the cupcake scent!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it okay on sensitive skin and where can I find it?