BY VITABATH

Hydrating Lotion. Moisturize your skin with lotion formulated with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils for silky soft skin. This hydrating lotion enriches skin with luxurious moisture and a delicate scent. Free from propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, and synthetic color. Layer the benefits. Layer the luxury. Women love to layer fragrance in their beauty routines and throughout the day. But the Vitabath Fragrance Collection offers much more than just fresh scents. Whether you’re cleansing with a favorite scented Body Wash, smoothing the skin with Hydrating Lotion, or spritzing on a Fragrance Mist, your skin is soaking up vitamins that offer unequaled soothing moisture. • Vitamin A: Works as an antioxidant moisturizing aid making skin look and feel better. • Vitamin B3: Helps improve skin condition by encouraging cell growth. • Vitamin C: Antioxidant that helps soothe and calm inflammation. • Vitamin E: Intense antioxidant to smooth and moisturize skin. • Pro-Vitamin B5: Moisturizes as an anti-inflammatory agent. Along with its famed vitamin blend, Vitabath incorporates natural ingredients from an antioxidant-rich blend of seven superfruits to moisturize, protect, and revitalize your skin. Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen act as nourishing and conditioning agents to improve the look and feel of skin. Perfectly Priced! 12 oz/360 mL SRP $7.99. see more...

• I've heard of lotions that you apply while showering. Is ...1 Answers
  • Is there anywhere other than their website to get this pr...2 Answers
  • I like to layer fragrances together and I find that if yo...1 Answers
Vitabath® Hydrating Lotion
  • "I got the cherry scent complimentary from Influenster! It is delicious smelling and feels so good going on after a warm shower! Cold weather dry skin has no chance with Vitabath!" in 34 reviews
  • "But the VitaBath smells great and has a lasting scent as well as a lasting effect on skin moisture" in 6 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster with my RoseVoxBox." in 5 reviews
  • "**I received this product complimentary from Influenster.** I received the Wild Red Cherry scent, which is fantastic. This lotion is a little thick in consistency but absorbs well. It did not irritate my sensitive skin. It moisturizes well. " in 4 reviews
  • "It smells good feels good and leaves u as soft as a babies bt lol. I use mine up fast but I must have this. most lotions don't really work on me" in 3 reviews
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this in a recent Vox Box. At first I was worried because I'm soooooo picky with smells. I'm so excited, though, because it smells so good! Very light, but still yummy. Really handy, too, because my skin gets ultra dry in the winter.
Ashlee D.
Forty Fort, PA
I like this product but like most lotions, it goes away completely if you have to wash your hands at all after using it. But it smells AWESOME and even my boyfriend stole some to try on his dry hands. :)
Nicole R.
Buffalo, NY
I received this amazing product in my #RoseVoxBox from @Influenster. I'm in love with Vitabath, not only does the Citron Leaves smell amazing it works and performs just as the product states! With a thick non greasy formula Vitabath soaks into my skin and leaves my skin smooth and protected. Suffer from thirsty skin, I say try Vitabath!
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
I got this product in my Rosevoxbox and was so excited to try it! I got the citron leaves scent. I was not disappointed! The product was even better then I thought it would be. First it smells delicious and clean and light and fresh. It's not heavily fragrant. The lotion itself is thick and very moisturizing but my skin drinks it up quickly. It's probably a little to thick to use in the hot summer months but in the winter months when my skin is extra dry I love this lotion
Alma R.
humble , TX
Kimberly S.
Kansas City , Ks
This lotion is amazing. Just purchased this week. Look at Ulta for this lotion. Great deal when they have the buy 2 get 1 free.
Fyhan H.
I bought this to my wife. When she use it ,I love the smell. Besides she is pretty comfortable with the product. Very much skin friendly. And no side effects. My wives opinion is that she loves it. I think its pretty good.
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I love the thick and creamy vita bath lotion. It's perfectly scented and it soaks right into your skin leaving it soft and supple without feeling greasy afterwards.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
I was excited for this, especially in the colder season. It's got great, good for skin ingredients and is thick and creamy, really soaking in and making your skin soft. And the scent is amazing. I'm not a fan of lavender, but the mix of vanilla in this is just fantastic. Even my kids think it smells amazing!
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does it smell good
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Doesn't your skin feel soft and supple after using this lotion?
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
Where can I buy more?
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is there anywhere other than their website to get this product? I did not get one in my RoseVoxBox but the reviews are great and I want to try the cupcake scent!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it okay on sensitive skin and where can I find it?