BY VITABATH

Hydrating Lotion. Moisturize your skin with lotion formulated with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils for silky soft skin. This hydrating lotion enriches skin with luxurious moisture and a delicate scent. Free from propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, and synthetic color. Layer the benefits. Layer the luxury. Women love to layer fragrance in their beauty routines and throughout the day. But the Vitabath Fragrance Collection offers much more than just fresh scents. Whether you’re cleansing with a favorite scented Body Wash, smoothing the skin with Hydrating Lotion, or spritzing on a Fragrance Mist, your skin is soaking up vitamins that offer unequaled soothing moisture. • Vitamin A: Works as an antioxidant moisturizing aid making skin look and feel better. • Vitamin B3: Helps improve skin condition by encouraging cell growth. • Vitamin C: Antioxidant that helps soothe and calm inflammation. • Vitamin E: Intense antioxidant to smooth and moisturize skin. • Pro-Vitamin B5: Moisturizes as an anti-inflammatory agent. Along with its famed vitamin blend, Vitabath incorporates natural ingredients from an antioxidant-rich blend of seven superfruits to moisturize, protect, and revitalize your skin. Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen act as nourishing and conditioning agents to improve the look and feel of skin. Perfectly Priced! 12 oz/360 mL SRP $7.99. see more...

• I've heard of lotions that you apply while showering. Is ...1 Answers
  • Is there anywhere other than their website to get this pr...2 Answers
  • I like to layer fragrances together and I find that if yo...1 Answers
Vitabath® Hydrating Lotion
  • "I got the cherry scent complimentary from Influenster! It is delicious smelling and feels so good going on after a warm shower! Cold weather dry skin has no chance with Vitabath!" in 34 reviews
  • "But the VitaBath smells great and has a lasting scent as well as a lasting effect on skin moisture" in 6 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster with my RoseVoxBox." in 5 reviews
  • "**I received this product complimentary from Influenster.** I received the Wild Red Cherry scent, which is fantastic. This lotion is a little thick in consistency but absorbs well. It did not irritate my sensitive skin. It moisturizes well. " in 4 reviews
  • "It smells good feels good and leaves u as soft as a babies bt lol. I use mine up fast but I must have this. most lotions don't really work on me" in 3 reviews
Monica G.
I received this product in the Rose VoxBox a few weeks ago and I have already used so much of this lotion. I like the light green tea and sage scent. The cold weather dries my skin out so I can tell that this lotion is definitely helping moisturize and hydrate my skin. It rubs into my skin fairly well. It takes a little bit longer to rub into my skin compared to Jergens, Aveeno, and other brands but that's not a big issue. I am not particular fond of the feeling my hands get after using the lotion. It makes my hands soft but they feel different compared to other brands I have used. (Sorry, can't really describe it.) Regardless, I will keep using it, and if on sale, I would buy it again because it is good for your skin overall.
Samantha P.
Howard Lake, MN
Like I just said... nothing special, unfortunately... I was excited for this because I love lotion, but there was just nothing out of the ordinary compared to the Suave lotion my hubby just picked up for $2 at WalMart.
Janelle P.
LAKE STEVENS, WA
I was very disappointed to not get this lotion to try. I got everything else but this and I am a lotion lover, super bummed.
Janitsa R.
Chicopee, MA
This lotion that i received in my rose voxbox from influenster, smells nice but I'm sensitive to smell so it's kind of strong to me. it works well, not too greasy. i wouldn't buy it again.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I honestly don't care for this as a hydrating lotion. I love the scents and it feels nice going on, but truly it's not hydrating. Dries very quickly.
Gayatri B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is an alright product. It really keeps up to its name though especially since I tend to suffer from dry skin in the winter. Keeps you moisturizer throughout the day and night!
Kimberly S.
Kansas City , Ks
This lotion is amazing. Just purchased this week. Look at Ulta for this lotion. Great deal when they have the buy 2 get 1 free.
Karina K.
I really enjoyed this, it was hydrating and felt nice on the skin. I will repurchase it 100 hundred percent!
Kendra D.
Portsmouth, VA
I received a full sized VitaBath lotion as part of my Rose Vox Box. Although excited about the size, I wasn't as excited when I tried the lotion as it was thick and didn't seem to moisturize my skin the way I thought it would. It was really pasty and took forever to rub into my skin. Not sure that I would purchase this on my own.
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does it smell good
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Doesn't your skin feel soft and supple after using this lotion?
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
Where can I buy more?
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is there anywhere other than their website to get this product? I did not get one in my RoseVoxBox but the reviews are great and I want to try the cupcake scent!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it okay on sensitive skin and where can I find it?