BY VITABATH

Hydrating Lotion. Moisturize your skin with lotion formulated with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils for silky soft skin. This hydrating lotion enriches skin with luxurious moisture and a delicate scent. Free from propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, and synthetic color. Layer the benefits. Layer the luxury. Women love to layer fragrance in their beauty routines and throughout the day. But the Vitabath Fragrance Collection offers much more than just fresh scents. Whether you’re cleansing with a favorite scented Body Wash, smoothing the skin with Hydrating Lotion, or spritzing on a Fragrance Mist, your skin is soaking up vitamins that offer unequaled soothing moisture. • Vitamin A: Works as an antioxidant moisturizing aid making skin look and feel better. • Vitamin B3: Helps improve skin condition by encouraging cell growth. • Vitamin C: Antioxidant that helps soothe and calm inflammation. • Vitamin E: Intense antioxidant to smooth and moisturize skin. • Pro-Vitamin B5: Moisturizes as an anti-inflammatory agent. Along with its famed vitamin blend, Vitabath incorporates natural ingredients from an antioxidant-rich blend of seven superfruits to moisturize, protect, and revitalize your skin. Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen act as nourishing and conditioning agents to improve the look and feel of skin. Perfectly Priced! 12 oz/360 mL SRP $7.99. see more...

• I've heard of lotions that you apply while showering. Is ...1 Answers
  • Is there anywhere other than their website to get this pr...2 Answers
  • I like to layer fragrances together and I find that if yo...1 Answers
Vitabath® Hydrating Lotion
  • "I got the cherry scent complimentary from Influenster! It is delicious smelling and feels so good going on after a warm shower! Cold weather dry skin has no chance with Vitabath!" in 34 reviews
  • "But the VitaBath smells great and has a lasting scent as well as a lasting effect on skin moisture" in 6 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster with my RoseVoxBox." in 5 reviews
  • "**I received this product complimentary from Influenster.** I received the Wild Red Cherry scent, which is fantastic. This lotion is a little thick in consistency but absorbs well. It did not irritate my sensitive skin. It moisturizes well. " in 4 reviews
  • "It smells good feels good and leaves u as soft as a babies bt lol. I use mine up fast but I must have this. most lotions don't really work on me" in 3 reviews
Erica S.
Hagerstown, MD
I love this brand of lotion.
My personal favorite is the lavender chamomile scent. It is thick enough to amply hydrate dry winter skin but light enough to not feel sticky or heavy and the perfume is not overwhelming.
Fyhan H.
I bought this to my wife. When she use it ,I love the smell. Besides she is pretty comfortable with the product. Very much skin friendly. And no side effects. My wives opinion is that she loves it. I think its pretty good.
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
Dahlia V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The yummy scent and the rewarding hrydrated skin the fact that DR.beer from the twitter party mentioned to keep our skin hrydated makes me think how useful this lotion is and how healthy it is for my skin!
Dayna T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am a sucker for packaging and once again the vitabath lotion caught my eye and tried it loved it. The fresh clean scent and moisturizing abilities doesn't interfear with your favorite perfume. You have got to try it you will love it!
Lauren F.
Buffalo, NY
I just received the Vitabath Lotion with Apple and Lily in me Rose Voxbox.... and let me tell you it is a DREAM. My first impression is that it is very thick.... but I am also used to using lighter lotions for the summertime. Seeing as I live in Buffalo and its winter here about 10 months out of the year... this lotion will save my life once I really starts getting cold. The fragrance is light, but noticeable which is perfect. Although its thick, it is not greasy. Also with all of the vitamins and antioxidants without parabens, sulfates or mineral oils... at a price that everyone can afford? Sign me up. For life.
Christine M.
Laporte, IN
This lotion is great and very creamy. I used on my legs and they felt very smooth afterwards. I will definitely buy this lotion again as it does not have a strong scent and applied nicely.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I love the thick and creamy vita bath lotion. It's perfectly scented and it soaks right into your skin leaving it soft and supple without feeling greasy afterwards.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
I was excited for this, especially in the colder season. It's got great, good for skin ingredients and is thick and creamy, really soaking in and making your skin soft. And the scent is amazing. I'm not a fan of lavender, but the mix of vanilla in this is just fantastic. Even my kids think it smells amazing!
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was super excited that I got to try this product for free in my RoseVoxBox. I think the packaging is great and really fits the product well. I also liked the scent as it was a light lavender chamomile which also felt very relaxing. It really does moisturize and the leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Great to use after a relaxing shower or bath.
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Does it smell good
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Doesn't your skin feel soft and supple after using this lotion?
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
Where can I buy more?
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is there anywhere other than their website to get this product? I did not get one in my RoseVoxBox but the reviews are great and I want to try the cupcake scent!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it okay on sensitive skin and where can I find it?