BY VITABATH

Hydrating Lotion. Moisturize your skin with lotion formulated with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils for silky soft skin. This hydrating lotion enriches skin with luxurious moisture and a delicate scent. Free from propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, and synthetic color. Layer the benefits. Layer the luxury. Women love to layer fragrance in their beauty routines and throughout the day. But the Vitabath Fragrance Collection offers much more than just fresh scents. Whether you’re cleansing with a favorite scented Body Wash, smoothing the skin with Hydrating Lotion, or spritzing on a Fragrance Mist, your skin is soaking up vitamins that offer unequaled soothing moisture. • Vitamin A: Works as an antioxidant moisturizing aid making skin look and feel better. • Vitamin B3: Helps improve skin condition by encouraging cell growth. • Vitamin C: Antioxidant that helps soothe and calm inflammation. • Vitamin E: Intense antioxidant to smooth and moisturize skin. • Pro-Vitamin B5: Moisturizes as an anti-inflammatory agent. Along with its famed vitamin blend, Vitabath incorporates natural ingredients from an antioxidant-rich blend of seven superfruits to moisturize, protect, and revitalize your skin. Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen act as nourishing and conditioning agents to improve the look and feel of skin. Perfectly Priced! 12 oz/360 mL SRP $7.99. see more...

• I've heard of lotions that you apply while showering. Is ...1 Answers
  • Is there anywhere other than their website to get this pr...2 Answers
  • I like to layer fragrances together and I find that if yo...1 Answers
Vitabath® Hydrating Lotion
  • "I got the cherry scent complimentary from Influenster! It is delicious smelling and feels so good going on after a warm shower! Cold weather dry skin has no chance with Vitabath!" in 34 reviews
  • "But the VitaBath smells great and has a lasting scent as well as a lasting effect on skin moisture" in 6 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster with my RoseVoxBox." in 5 reviews
  • "**I received this product complimentary from Influenster.** I received the Wild Red Cherry scent, which is fantastic. This lotion is a little thick in consistency but absorbs well. It did not irritate my sensitive skin. It moisturizes well. " in 4 reviews
  • "It smells good feels good and leaves u as soft as a babies bt lol. I use mine up fast but I must have this. most lotions don't really work on me" in 3 reviews
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I love using vitabath but i don't take baths that often just because of health issues but when i do i love how soothing it is its great when you just want to relax
Christina G.
goose creek, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate coconut, the taste smell everything! But this lotion is amazing! It sinks right into your skin so you know your getting the right moisture, and its long lasting.
Natasha A.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion. It has an awesome smell. It's not to strong but not weak either. You'll defiantly notice it there. It's very light and doesn't leave you feelings oily. It's also very moisturizing.
Christine M.
Laporte, IN
This lotion is great and very creamy. I used on my legs and they felt very smooth afterwards. I will definitely buy this lotion again as it does not have a strong scent and applied nicely.
Erica S.
Hagerstown, MD
I love this brand of lotion.
My personal favorite is the lavender chamomile scent. It is thick enough to amply hydrate dry winter skin but light enough to not feel sticky or heavy and the perfume is not overwhelming.
amy s.
Bothell, WA
From time to time,,i like to try new things!
this one was in my list this month!
well...its great price , hydrating ,non greasy , smells great.
what do i you wnat more!
but iam not sure i will buy it again or not.
Amy N.
Crofton, MD
I just started using this lotion and it definitely has helped with dry skin. It is perfect to put on after you shave and get out of the shower...especially in the winter time!
Christina S.
Los Banos , CA
Smells amazing! Not expensive to purchase at all! Smells amazing! Not expensive to purchase at all! Smells amazing! Not expensive to purchase at all!
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I honestly don't care for this as a hydrating lotion. I love the scents and it feels nice going on, but truly it's not hydrating. Dries very quickly.
Alma R.
humble , TX
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does it smell good
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Doesn't your skin feel soft and supple after using this lotion?
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
Where can I buy more?
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is there anywhere other than their website to get this product? I did not get one in my RoseVoxBox but the reviews are great and I want to try the cupcake scent!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it okay on sensitive skin and where can I find it?