BY VITABATH

Hydrating Lotion. Moisturize your skin with lotion formulated with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils for silky soft skin. This hydrating lotion enriches skin with luxurious moisture and a delicate scent. Free from propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, and synthetic color. Layer the benefits. Layer the luxury. Women love to layer fragrance in their beauty routines and throughout the day. But the Vitabath Fragrance Collection offers much more than just fresh scents. Whether you’re cleansing with a favorite scented Body Wash, smoothing the skin with Hydrating Lotion, or spritzing on a Fragrance Mist, your skin is soaking up vitamins that offer unequaled soothing moisture. • Vitamin A: Works as an antioxidant moisturizing aid making skin look and feel better. • Vitamin B3: Helps improve skin condition by encouraging cell growth. • Vitamin C: Antioxidant that helps soothe and calm inflammation. • Vitamin E: Intense antioxidant to smooth and moisturize skin. • Pro-Vitamin B5: Moisturizes as an anti-inflammatory agent. Along with its famed vitamin blend, Vitabath incorporates natural ingredients from an antioxidant-rich blend of seven superfruits to moisturize, protect, and revitalize your skin. Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen act as nourishing and conditioning agents to improve the look and feel of skin. Perfectly Priced! 12 oz/360 mL SRP $7.99. see more...

• I've heard of lotions that you apply while showering. Is ...1 Answers
  • Is there anywhere other than their website to get this pr...2 Answers
  • I like to layer fragrances together and I find that if yo...1 Answers
Vitabath® Hydrating Lotion
  • "I got the cherry scent complimentary from Influenster! It is delicious smelling and feels so good going on after a warm shower! Cold weather dry skin has no chance with Vitabath!" in 34 reviews
  • "But the VitaBath smells great and has a lasting scent as well as a lasting effect on skin moisture" in 6 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster with my RoseVoxBox." in 5 reviews
  • "**I received this product complimentary from Influenster.** I received the Wild Red Cherry scent, which is fantastic. This lotion is a little thick in consistency but absorbs well. It did not irritate my sensitive skin. It moisturizes well. " in 4 reviews
  • "It smells good feels good and leaves u as soft as a babies bt lol. I use mine up fast but I must have this. most lotions don't really work on me" in 3 reviews
Stephanie B.
Baden, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This seriously has become my new favorite lotion! I got the Cucumber & White tea.. Smells SO good and leaves my skin feeling soft.. Not greasy. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Stephanie B.
Clifton, VA
I received the Pomegranate & Blood Orange hydrating lotion in my Rose VoxBox and I LOVE IT!! Smells great and rehydrates my skin so well! the scent is wonderful and sweet! really excited I got this!
Jannatul R.
Queens Vlg, NY
Love the lotion . does hydrates my skin.
Best for fall season.
Wish I could get to try the other flavor as well.
I have only tried their body washes in many flavors and it smell amazing .
Sarah L.
Frostburg, MD
I received this free from Influenster to test and I love it! It smells wonderful and is very hydrating. I got the Citron leaves scent. It's really nice to have in this blustery winter wind!
Denise V.
Calexico, CA
This is a good brand and it keeps your skin soft. I live to use it after the shower at night and it relax me and I sleep as a baby. Keeping your skin hydrated is good for this season. This product is very goos
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
Kayla B.
Spooner, WI
I have been using this every night on my hands and feet and they are baby soft. A little goes a long way because it is thick. It is an amazing lotion that smells great!
Renata L.
Bloomfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion! I received it in a free vox box and was really impressed. It has a light formula that soaks into your skin quickly. It has a light scent which I love.
Olga T.
oceanside, NY
I received the product from Influenster. I like the fact that it does not have major harmful ingredients commonly found it other products. Looking forward to trying it!
Nichole G.
Bronx, NY
I love the fact that it is not too harsh nor greasy. I brought the bottle to work with me and it stays at my job on my desk for all to see. I have dry skin so it is a pleasure to have it at hand when needed...
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does it smell good
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Doesn't your skin feel soft and supple after using this lotion?
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
Where can I buy more?
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is there anywhere other than their website to get this product? I did not get one in my RoseVoxBox but the reviews are great and I want to try the cupcake scent!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it okay on sensitive skin and where can I find it?