BY VITABATH

Hydrating Lotion. Moisturize your skin with lotion formulated with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils for silky soft skin. This hydrating lotion enriches skin with luxurious moisture and a delicate scent. Free from propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, and synthetic color. Layer the benefits. Layer the luxury. Women love to layer fragrance in their beauty routines and throughout the day. But the Vitabath Fragrance Collection offers much more than just fresh scents. Whether you’re cleansing with a favorite scented Body Wash, smoothing the skin with Hydrating Lotion, or spritzing on a Fragrance Mist, your skin is soaking up vitamins that offer unequaled soothing moisture. • Vitamin A: Works as an antioxidant moisturizing aid making skin look and feel better. • Vitamin B3: Helps improve skin condition by encouraging cell growth. • Vitamin C: Antioxidant that helps soothe and calm inflammation. • Vitamin E: Intense antioxidant to smooth and moisturize skin. • Pro-Vitamin B5: Moisturizes as an anti-inflammatory agent. Along with its famed vitamin blend, Vitabath incorporates natural ingredients from an antioxidant-rich blend of seven superfruits to moisturize, protect, and revitalize your skin. Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen act as nourishing and conditioning agents to improve the look and feel of skin. Perfectly Priced! 12 oz/360 mL SRP $7.99. see more...

• I've heard of lotions that you apply while showering. Is ...1 Answers
  • Is there anywhere other than their website to get this pr...2 Answers
  • I like to layer fragrances together and I find that if yo...1 Answers
Vitabath® Hydrating Lotion
  • "I got the cherry scent complimentary from Influenster! It is delicious smelling and feels so good going on after a warm shower! Cold weather dry skin has no chance with Vitabath!" in 34 reviews
  • "But the VitaBath smells great and has a lasting scent as well as a lasting effect on skin moisture" in 6 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster with my RoseVoxBox." in 5 reviews
  • "**I received this product complimentary from Influenster.** I received the Wild Red Cherry scent, which is fantastic. This lotion is a little thick in consistency but absorbs well. It did not irritate my sensitive skin. It moisturizes well. " in 4 reviews
  • "It smells good feels good and leaves u as soft as a babies bt lol. I use mine up fast but I must have this. most lotions don't really work on me" in 3 reviews
Tiffany H.
I received the Grapefruit Vanilla scented lotion in my Rose VoxBox. I've been using it daily ever since. It smells amazing. I use it all over after my shower in the morning, and it lasts all day without having that initial greasy feeling. I also have sensitive skin, but after a week of using it, it hasn't caused any breakouts. I will definitely be buying more once it runs out.
Nicole R.
Buffalo, NY
I received this amazing product in my #RoseVoxBox from @Influenster. I'm in love with Vitabath, not only does the Citron Leaves smell amazing it works and performs just as the product states! With a thick non greasy formula Vitabath soaks into my skin and leaves my skin smooth and protected. Suffer from thirsty skin, I say try Vitabath!
Erin M.
Cookeville, TN
I have used Vitabath for a long time. I am not much for lotion as it normally breaks out my hands (I have strange allergies!) but this one so far has not! I love the scent, and there are other scents as well! No problems here :) A little hard to find the product though. You can always get it from the internet, but in-store is harder as most don't carry it. I did find a great amount at Goody's. And Goody's was running freebie specials so I came home with a bag full of stuff!!
Michelle W.
Hadley, NY
I love how soft this lotion makes my hands. I received some in my #rosevoxbox. The scent is a little strong for my tastes, and I wasn't really a fan of it when I smelled it in the bottle. But I do admit that it actually smells better once you rub it into your hands. It makes my hands really soft and I love that. It is not greasy which is a must for me, I can't stand having greasy hands!
Becky D.
Bellwood, PA
Vitabath Hydrating Lotion is great for hydrating dry skin! I received the Rose scent from Influenster in my Rose VoxBox. I'm not typically a fan of flowery fragrances, but this is not overpowering. It is a light, fresh sent. The lotion is hydrating, but it does not leave your skin feeling greasy. It absorbs well.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
I was excited for this, especially in the colder season. It's got great, good for skin ingredients and is thick and creamy, really soaking in and making your skin soft. And the scent is amazing. I'm not a fan of lavender, but the mix of vanilla in this is just fantastic. Even my kids think it smells amazing!
Jasmine T.
Reading, PA
Received this in my Rose vox box. When I first saw the scent I wasn't too thrilled b/c I'm not a fan of vanilla scents. I smelled it and fell in love! There is added shea butter in the lotion which over powers the vanilla scent. Scrumptious Vanilla Sugar has a nice light warm scent to it. I have really dry skin; especially during the winter season. Its great to use lotion that keeps my skin moisturized and hydrated
Barb E.
I was very pleased with the Vitabath hydrating lotion I received in the Rose VoxBox. When applied, there was no greasy/oily feel and it had a very calming and delicious scent to it. Whenever I would apply it to my hands while at work, my coworkers would comment on how lovely the smell was and were even more impressed when I let them try it out. This time of year, lotion is a vital part of my daily routine and I am happy to add this one as one of my main go-to lotions.
Lauren F.
Buffalo, NY
I just received the Vitabath Lotion with Apple and Lily in me Rose Voxbox.... and let me tell you it is a DREAM. My first impression is that it is very thick.... but I am also used to using lighter lotions for the summertime. Seeing as I live in Buffalo and its winter here about 10 months out of the year... this lotion will save my life once I really starts getting cold. The fragrance is light, but noticeable which is perfect. Although its thick, it is not greasy. Also with all of the vitamins and antioxidants without parabens, sulfates or mineral oils... at a price that everyone can afford? Sign me up. For life.
Abby B.
S Burlington, VT
I am officially obsessed with this lotion. I received a bottle free in my rose vox box and I LOVE it. it is keeping my skin so smooth and hydrated as a cold Vermont winter sinks in and the smell is perfection. My boyfriend LOVEs the smell too. Its so incredibly calming and soothing, and the lotion doesn't end up greesy or slimey when I work out hours later. Best lotion I've ever used
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does it smell good
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Doesn't your skin feel soft and supple after using this lotion?
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
Where can I buy more?
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is there anywhere other than their website to get this product? I did not get one in my RoseVoxBox but the reviews are great and I want to try the cupcake scent!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it okay on sensitive skin and where can I find it?