BY VITABATH

Hydrating Lotion. Moisturize your skin with lotion formulated with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils for silky soft skin. This hydrating lotion enriches skin with luxurious moisture and a delicate scent. Free from propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, and synthetic color. Layer the benefits. Layer the luxury. Women love to layer fragrance in their beauty routines and throughout the day. But the Vitabath Fragrance Collection offers much more than just fresh scents. Whether you’re cleansing with a favorite scented Body Wash, smoothing the skin with Hydrating Lotion, or spritzing on a Fragrance Mist, your skin is soaking up vitamins that offer unequaled soothing moisture. • Vitamin A: Works as an antioxidant moisturizing aid making skin look and feel better. • Vitamin B3: Helps improve skin condition by encouraging cell growth. • Vitamin C: Antioxidant that helps soothe and calm inflammation. • Vitamin E: Intense antioxidant to smooth and moisturize skin. • Pro-Vitamin B5: Moisturizes as an anti-inflammatory agent. Along with its famed vitamin blend, Vitabath incorporates natural ingredients from an antioxidant-rich blend of seven superfruits to moisturize, protect, and revitalize your skin. Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen act as nourishing and conditioning agents to improve the look and feel of skin. Perfectly Priced! 12 oz/360 mL SRP $7.99. see more...

• I've heard of lotions that you apply while showering. Is ...1 Answers
  • Is there anywhere other than their website to get this pr...2 Answers
  • I like to layer fragrances together and I find that if yo...1 Answers
Vitabath® Hydrating Lotion
  • "I got the cherry scent complimentary from Influenster! It is delicious smelling and feels so good going on after a warm shower! Cold weather dry skin has no chance with Vitabath!" in 34 reviews
  • "But the VitaBath smells great and has a lasting scent as well as a lasting effect on skin moisture" in 6 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster with my RoseVoxBox." in 5 reviews
  • "**I received this product complimentary from Influenster.** I received the Wild Red Cherry scent, which is fantastic. This lotion is a little thick in consistency but absorbs well. It did not irritate my sensitive skin. It moisturizes well. " in 4 reviews
  • "It smells good feels good and leaves u as soft as a babies bt lol. I use mine up fast but I must have this. most lotions don't really work on me" in 3 reviews
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works great, smells great. VitaBath is now officially an ultra fave over those other fragrance lotions! :D
Ali M.
Thornhill, ONTARIO
Bought my on clearance at Shoppers Drug Mart and all I have to say is WOW! The pink frosting scent is so delicious, it smells exactly like cake. Just a really amazing concentrated cake smell. The lotion itself is very moisturizing. I would definitely buy this again and pay full price. Its fantastic stuff that has really impressed me!
Fyhan H.
I bought this to my wife. When she use it ,I love the smell. Besides she is pretty comfortable with the product. Very much skin friendly. And no side effects. My wives opinion is that she loves it. I think its pretty good.
Abbie W.
England
This moisturises your skin beautifully and leaves it feeling lovely and nourished. It contains a lot of good ingredients that your skin will definitely benefit from. It doesn't contain mineral oil which I like a lot, as mineral oil will clog your pores so your more likely to get break outs.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Bought this after seeing the review on here, and absolutely loved it! Left my skin feeling silky smooth, which is hard to do because my skin is normally so dry. Definitely recommend!
Veren S.
Pontianak
I love the smell and the price of course because i thought this was another unaffordable product and to be honest its my first time trying vitabath and i was excited! turned out not my fav lotion i still prefer the VS one
aisha i.
Alliston, Ontario, ON
After a long day with my baby girl, vitabath is great product to use after a long day! its calmong and many lotions irritate my skin but this one does not. i use it as often as i can, and i must say it actually hydrates.
Kimberly G.
Pflugerville, TX
This is a very hydrating lotion and has a nice smell plus it says on the bottle it has many benefits like all the vitamins it comes with
Ivelisse M.
Paterson, NJ
Ireceived this lotion in my rosevoxbox from influenster.I like this lotion a lot,smell so good.this lotion lift my skin very soft.
Aleksandra C.
Etobicoke, ON
I love this lotion! It has no chemicals and smells amazing! I also love the body wash! Get yours NOW!
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does it smell good
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Doesn't your skin feel soft and supple after using this lotion?
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
Where can I buy more?
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is there anywhere other than their website to get this product? I did not get one in my RoseVoxBox but the reviews are great and I want to try the cupcake scent!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it okay on sensitive skin and where can I find it?