Jenn W.
York, Pa
I just received the cucumber & white tea lotion complimentary from influenster in the rose voxbox today. I applied a small amount just to try on my hands first. I didn't really like the smell at first, but now that I've had it applied for twenty minutes it has a spa quality to it and is relaxing. It was greasy at first and still feels greasy, but that doesn't mean that it is doing wonders for my skin. My hands feel very soft. I wouldn't bring this to the office to continually apply throughout the day. I think this is better used before bedtime with an application to hands and elbows, the areas that tend to be more dry.