Vitabath Hydrating Lotion, Lavender Chamomile, 12 fl oz uploaded by Hannah A.

BY VITABATH

Spa Day Lavender Chamomile with Lavender Extract Antioxidant Rich Superfruit Blend 1 Acai, Goji, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, Mangosteen 4 Vitamins A, B3, C, E, Pro-Vitamin B5 3 Skin Conditioning Nutrients Enrich the Formula A perfect combination for peaceful bliss. Calming lavender blends beautifully with chamomile and creamy warm vanilla to soothe away the stress of a long day. Drench your skin with this ultra rich lotion created to provide instant moisture and leave skin feeling soft, smooth and lightly fragranced. Free of parabens, propylene glycol, phthalates, sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, synthetic color. see more...

Ramona P.
Ramona P.
Clarksville, TN
I love this lotion. I have the body wash and this lotion. They smell amazing and leave your skin soft. I usually just wear it all day and it calms me.
Luz H.
Luz H.
I
am loving this Spa Day Lavender
Chamomile with Lavender Extract Body Wash from @vitabath !!  This makes my bath a luxurious experience! The
scent is amazing! Is perfect to relax after workout! a little goes a long way
with this Body wash, the luxurious lather leaves my skin and mind feeling
amazing!! And this is a Sulfate and Paraben Free formula!
Scrunchy M.
Scrunchy M.
I bought this at Ulta when it was on sale and I'm so glad I did. A little bit goes a long way. I've been using this for a while. It's not too thick and leaves my skin feeling soft. I like the smell and feel of it and would definitely purchase again. Vitabath Hydrating Lotion, Lavender Chamomile, 12 fl oz
Melody M.
Melody M.
Love to shower before bed with Vitabath Lavender and Chamomile shower wash then layer with the lotion. The smell is wonderful and long lasting, and it actually is very hydrating. Goodbye rough elbows and knees.