BY VITABATH

Hydrating Lotion. Moisturize your skin with lotion formulated with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils for silky soft skin. This hydrating lotion enriches skin with luxurious moisture and a delicate scent. Free from propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, and synthetic color. Layer the benefits. Layer the luxury. Women love to layer fragrance in their beauty routines and throughout the day. But the Vitabath Fragrance Collection offers much more than just fresh scents. Whether you’re cleansing with a favorite scented Body Wash, smoothing the skin with Hydrating Lotion, or spritzing on a Fragrance Mist, your skin is soaking up vitamins that offer unequaled soothing moisture. • Vitamin A: Works as an antioxidant moisturizing aid making skin look and feel better. • Vitamin B3: Helps improve skin condition by encouraging cell growth. • Vitamin C: Antioxidant that helps soothe and calm inflammation. • Vitamin E: Intense antioxidant to smooth and moisturize skin. • Pro-Vitamin B5: Moisturizes as an anti-inflammatory agent. Along with its famed vitamin blend, Vitabath incorporates natural ingredients from an antioxidant-rich blend of seven superfruits to moisturize, protect, and revitalize your skin. Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen act as nourishing and conditioning agents to improve the look and feel of skin. Perfectly Priced! 12 oz/360 mL SRP $7.99. Retailers. • ULTA Beauty. • Kmart. • Bon Ton. • Palais Royal & Stages Stores. • Bed, Bath & Beyond. • Ricky Beauty NYC. • Harmon Drug. • Select Gift & Boutique Stores. see more...

DeAndra D.
I have really dry skin and it didn't help much for long term purposes. I bought it online and thought I would try it out. It was gentle on the skin but it didn't moisturizer for long. I'll recommend to others.
Amaris R.
I love this! I usually use this in the night before I go to bed. It's so refreshing and relaxing. It's super gentle and light weight. i thinks it's really cute. I would definitely buy again
ava h.
Wellness Guru Expert
Im actually rlly happy for buying this product. Feels amazing on my skin. Highly recommended this and all of you should buy. Really long lasting and I got it in sale as well. So it was a great deal and a great buy!
Brittany F.
I used this lotion in my dry chapped skin and I no longer worry about dry peeling skin and also has an all day lasting smell. Gentle moisturizer for the skin
Shannon R.
This product is a great moisturizing product. & the VitaBath smells great and has a lasting scent as well as a lasting effect on skin moisture
Tenns R.
Stone Mtn, GA
Smells amazing, moisturizing, and lasting! Love it! Reasonable price and you can find it at Ulta.
Shelby B.
Smells amazing, feels amazing and I bet it works amazing as well! I would defiantly say to get this product