BY VITABATH

Hydrating Lotion. Moisturize your skin with lotion formulated with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils for silky soft skin. This hydrating lotion enriches skin with luxurious moisture and a delicate scent. Free from propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, and synthetic color. Layer the benefits. Layer the luxury. Women love to layer fragrance in their beauty routines and throughout the day. But the Vitabath Fragrance Collection offers much more than just fresh scents. Whether you’re cleansing with a favorite scented Body Wash, smoothing the skin with Hydrating Lotion, or spritzing on a Fragrance Mist, your skin is soaking up vitamins that offer unequaled soothing moisture. • Vitamin A: Works as an antioxidant moisturizing aid making skin look and feel better. • Vitamin B3: Helps improve skin condition by encouraging cell growth. • Vitamin C: Antioxidant that helps soothe and calm inflammation. • Vitamin E: Intense antioxidant to smooth and moisturize skin. • Pro-Vitamin B5: Moisturizes as an anti-inflammatory agent. Along with its famed vitamin blend, Vitabath incorporates natural ingredients from an antioxidant-rich blend of seven superfruits to moisturize, protect, and revitalize your skin. Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen act as nourishing and conditioning agents to improve the look and feel of skin. Perfectly Priced! 12 oz/360 mL SRP $7.99. see more...

• I've heard of lotions that you apply while showering. Is ...1 Answers
  • Is there anywhere other than their website to get this pr...2 Answers
  • I like to layer fragrances together and I find that if yo...1 Answers
Vitabath® Hydrating Lotion
  • "I got the cherry scent complimentary from Influenster! It is delicious smelling and feels so good going on after a warm shower! Cold weather dry skin has no chance with Vitabath!" in 34 reviews
  • "But the VitaBath smells great and has a lasting scent as well as a lasting effect on skin moisture" in 6 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster with my RoseVoxBox." in 5 reviews
  • "**I received this product complimentary from Influenster.** I received the Wild Red Cherry scent, which is fantastic. This lotion is a little thick in consistency but absorbs well. It did not irritate my sensitive skin. It moisturizes well. " in 4 reviews
  • "It smells good feels good and leaves u as soft as a babies bt lol. I use mine up fast but I must have this. most lotions don't really work on me" in 3 reviews
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Melissa A.
Clifton, CO
I received the Green Tea and Sage scent complimentary from Influenster. This smells amazing, couldn't have sent a scent that is more me! I suffer from migraines and scents is one of my triggers. When I noticed that some people were receiving these in their boxes, I was apprehensive that if I did receive this, the scent would be so strong that I would suffer from a migraine. The scent is so light and fresh that I was delighted when I opened the bottle. The texture of this lotion is not oily, which is a big plus. It also doesn't contain harmful ingredients. I really can't say anything bad about this lotion. I think I'll be switching from B&BW!
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
I was thrilled to see I was one of the lucky 1000 to receive Vitabath's hydrating lotion in my Rose Vox Box. The Green Apple and White Lily scent is fantastic - nice and light, no heavy fragrance at all. The lotion itself I was pleasantly surprised; it is light but sticks with you throughout the day. No oily feeling and you stay moisturized - a great combination for lotion! I have used it daily since receiving it and can't wait to try the other fragrances. Love that Vitabath incorporates aloe and safflower into their products too, leaves your skin so soft!
Monica G.
I received this product in the Rose VoxBox a few weeks ago and I have already used so much of this lotion. I like the light green tea and sage scent. The cold weather dries my skin out so I can tell that this lotion is definitely helping moisturize and hydrate my skin. It rubs into my skin fairly well. It takes a little bit longer to rub into my skin compared to Jergens, Aveeno, and other brands but that's not a big issue. I am not particular fond of the feeling my hands get after using the lotion. It makes my hands soft but they feel different compared to other brands I have used. (Sorry, can't really describe it.) Regardless, I will keep using it, and if on sale, I would buy it again because it is good for your skin overall.
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
I got this product in my Rosevoxbox and was so excited to try it! I got the citron leaves scent. I was not disappointed! The product was even better then I thought it would be. First it smells delicious and clean and light and fresh. It's not heavily fragrant. The lotion itself is thick and very moisturizing but my skin drinks it up quickly. It's probably a little to thick to use in the hot summer months but in the winter months when my skin is extra dry I love this lotion
Lynsey W.
Raphine, VA
I received this in the Rose Vox box and wasn't too thrilled. I have sensitive skin that doesn't get along with most scented lotions so I figured this would cause me to break out or the scent would be too overpowering.
I can happily say I have had problems with neither. I received Green Tea & Sage and the smell is very clean, crisp, and relaxing. I put this on after the shower and my skin feels hydrated all day. The scent lasts all day as well but isn't noxious or overbearing.
I have even used this on my face when it gets too dry and haven't had problems with breakouts which is amazing.
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster with my RoseVoxBox. I got the Asian orchid and coconut scent. It is very light and reminds me of a summertime sunscreen, since the coconut is the most notable part of the fragrance. While I would not buy this particular scent again, I do love the lotion! It's a great value considering there is no mineral oil, no sulfates, no parabens, etc. It's wonderful to find a quality lotion like this that doesn't cost a fortune. I slather this stuff on right after a shower and it's great - it absorbs quickly so there is no greasy feel, but it leaves my skin feeling very supple. I would definitely buy this product in store next time.
Jessie O.
Saint James, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this in my Rose VoxBox complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I have found my new favorite lotion! I hadn't heard of vita bath before receiving it in my VoxBox, which I'm so glad I did because its amazing! I received wild cherry and omg does it smell amazing, but not only that it makes my skin so so soft! I love that its so affordable so that when I run out I can definitely buy it again their website sells bundles for only 20$ which is awesome! They have tons of different scents to appeal to everyone. I'm definitely going to purchase this again once I run out and I would recommend this to anyone. This is the best body lotion I've ever had!
Jenn W.
York, Pa
I just received the cucumber & white tea lotion complimentary from influenster in the rose voxbox today. I applied a small amount just to try on my hands first. I didn't really like the smell at first, but now that I've had it applied for twenty minutes it has a spa quality to it and is relaxing. It was greasy at first and still feels greasy, but that doesn't mean that it is doing wonders for my skin. My hands feel very soft. I wouldn't bring this to the office to continually apply throughout the day. I think this is better used before bedtime with an application to hands and elbows, the areas that tend to be more dry.
Shakira T.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I got this product in my Rose VoxBox and I have to say I am absolutely in love. I got the cherry scented one and I've never really cared for Cherry scents. Well the Vitabath scent isn't overwhelming and lingers on the skin for a while. I put it on right after the shower and it moisturizes my skin wonderfully. I suffer from extremely dry skin and find myself always putting lotion on repeatedly. Vitabath lives up to its word by hydrating my skin.
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Does it smell good
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Doesn't your skin feel soft and supple after using this lotion?
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
Where can I buy more?
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Is there anywhere other than their website to get this product? I did not get one in my RoseVoxBox but the reviews are great and I want to try the cupcake scent!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it okay on sensitive skin and where can I find it?