Vitabath® Hydrating Lotion

by Vitabath

Hydrating Lotion. Moisturize your skin with lotion formulated with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils for silky soft skin. This hydrating lotion enriches skin with luxurious moisture and a delicate scent. Free from propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, and synthetic color. Layer the benefits. Layer the luxury. Women love to layer fragrance in their beauty routines and throughout the day. But the Vitabath Fragrance Collection offers much more than just fresh scents. Whether you’re cleansing with a favorite scented Body Wash, smoothing the skin with Hydrating Lotion, or spritzing on a Fragrance Mist, your skin is soaking up vitamins that offer unequaled soothing moisture. • Vitamin A: Works as an antioxidant moisturizing aid making skin look and feel better. • Vitamin B3: Helps improve skin condition by encouraging cell growth. • Vitamin C: Antioxidant that helps soothe and calm inflammation. • Vitamin E: Intense antioxidant to smooth and moisturize skin. • Pro-Vitamin B5: Moisturizes as an anti-inflammatory agent. Along with its famed vitamin blend, Vitabath incorporates natural ingredients from an antioxidant-rich blend of seven superfruits to moisturize, protect, and revitalize your skin. Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen act as nourishing and conditioning agents to improve the look and feel of skin. Perfectly Priced! 12 oz/360 mL SRP $7.99.

Is this worth the money and did you see an improvement ?
I've heard of lotions that you apply while showering. Is this the type of lotion? I have really #dryskin and I'm looking for a lotion that will help with that.
Where can you purchase this?
Start your review of Vitabath® Hydrating Lotion!
Product Highlights
...smelling and feels so good going on after a warm shower! Cold weather dry skin has no chance with Vitabath!in reviews
But the VitaBath smells great and has a lasting scent as well as a lasting effect on skin moisturein reviews
I received this product complimentary from Influenster with my RoseVoxBox.in reviews
...scent, which is fantastic. This lotion is a little thick in consistency but absorbs well. It did not irritate my sensitive skin. It moisturizes well. in reviews
It smells good feels good and leaves u as soft as a babies bt lol. I use mine up fast but I must have this. most lotions don't really work on mein reviews
Forty Fort , PA
I like this product but like most lotions, it goes away completely if you have to wash your hands at all after using it. But it smells AWESOME and even my boyfriend stole some to try on his dry hands. :)
Las Vegas, NV
I got this in a recent Vox Box. At first I was worried because I'm soooooo picky with smells. I'm so excited, though, because it smells so good! Very light, but still yummy. Really handy, too, because my skin gets ultra dry in the winter.
Ashland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
I was super excited that I got to try this product for free in my RoseVoxBox. I think the packaging is great and really fits the product well. I also liked the scent as it was a light lavender chamomile which also felt very relaxing. It really does moisturize and the leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. Great to use after a relaxing shower or bath.
Buffalo, NY
I received this amazing product in my #RoseVoxBox from @Influenster. I'm in love with Vitabath, not only does the Citron Leaves smell amazing it works and performs just as the product states! With a thick non greasy formula Vitabath soaks into my skin and leaves my skin smooth and protected. Suffer from thirsty skin, I say try Vitabath!
Perth amboy , Nj
I got this product in my Rosevoxbox and was so excited to try it! I got the citron leaves scent. I was not disappointed! The product was even better then I thought it would be. First it smells delicious and clean and light and fresh. It's not heavily fragrant. The lotion itself is thick and very moisturizing but my skin drinks it up quickly. It's probably a little to thick to use in the hot summer months but in the winter months when my skin is extra dry I love this lotion
humble , TX
centino apartments
Me encanta esta crema es mi crema favorita para la piel la recomiendo completamente no dicen en probarla .
Montrose, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
I honestly don't care for this as a hydrating lotion. I love the scents and it feels nice going on, but truly it's not hydrating. Dries very quickly.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is an alright product. It really keeps up to its name though especially since I tend to suffer from dry skin in the winter. Keeps you moisturizer throughout the day and night!
Sparta, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently picked this lotion up because I was searching for a lotion that I wouldn't have to keep reapplying and let's just say this does the job! This also has a really great smell to it and is a great value for the price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...