BY VITABATH

Hydrating Lotion. Moisturize your skin with lotion formulated with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils for silky soft skin. This hydrating lotion enriches skin with luxurious moisture and a delicate scent. Free from propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, and synthetic color. Layer the benefits. Layer the luxury. Women love to layer fragrance in their beauty routines and throughout the day. But the Vitabath Fragrance Collection offers much more than just fresh scents. Whether you’re cleansing with a favorite scented Body Wash, smoothing the skin with Hydrating Lotion, or spritzing on a Fragrance Mist, your skin is soaking up vitamins that offer unequaled soothing moisture. • Vitamin A: Works as an antioxidant moisturizing aid making skin look and feel better. • Vitamin B3: Helps improve skin condition by encouraging cell growth. • Vitamin C: Antioxidant that helps soothe and calm inflammation. • Vitamin E: Intense antioxidant to smooth and moisturize skin. • Pro-Vitamin B5: Moisturizes as an anti-inflammatory agent. Along with its famed vitamin blend, Vitabath incorporates natural ingredients from an antioxidant-rich blend of seven superfruits to moisturize, protect, and revitalize your skin. Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen act as nourishing and conditioning agents to improve the look and feel of skin. Perfectly Priced! 12 oz/360 mL SRP $7.99. see more...

• I've heard of lotions that you apply while showering. Is this the...1 Answers
  • Is there anywhere other than their website to get this product? ...2 Answers
  • I like to layer fragrances together and I find that if you use th...1 Answers
Vitabath® Hydrating Lotion
  • "I have used this product on my dry skin I have been getting from the cold weather and it healed it right up." in 9 reviews
  • "But the VitaBath smells great and has a lasting scent as well as a lasting effect on skin moisture" in 6 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster with my RoseVoxBox." in 5 reviews
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Nayelis D.
VIRGINIA GARDENS
Me encanta esta crema es mi crema favorita para la piel la recomiendo completamente no dicen en probarla .
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
I got the cherry scent complimentary from Influenster! It is delicious smelling and feels so good going on after a warm shower! Cold weather dry skin has no chance with Vitabath!
Sagal M.
Boston , MA
This lotion was very moisturizing! I really loved how it smelled awesome and how it left my skin not too oily but very soft and moisturized!
Kristian W.
Southbury, CT
This lotion Smells and feels so nice. There is no oily feeling or the feeling its not soaking in quick. The smell is amazing as well. its very thick when it comes out so there is no need for a lot. A little with this goes a long way.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
I just received the cucumber & white tea lotion complimentary from influenster in the rose voxbox today. I applied a small amount just to try on my hands first. I didn't really like the smell at first, but now that I've had it applied for twenty minutes it has a spa quality to it and is relaxing. It was greasy at first and still feels greasy, but that doesn't mean that it is doing wonders for my skin. My hands feel very soft. I wouldn't bring this to the office to continually apply throughout the day. I think this is better used before bedtime with an application to hands and elbows, the areas that tend to be more dry.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
The yummy scent and the rewarding hrydrated skin the fact that DR.beer from the twitter party mentioned to keep our skin hrydated makes me think how useful this lotion is and how healthy it is for my skin!
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
This stuff is amazing, I really loved how it smelled awesome and how it left my skin not too oily but very soft and moisturized!
Robin F.
Logan, UT
This could not be any more delightful. I was transported and relaxed. I grew up with my mother using Vitabath bubbles and I loved them as well!
brandi b.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey its good for you you should use it i do i love it so much running out of it lol its an amazing product my skin is so soft and silky
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell good
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Doesn't your skin feel soft and supple after using this lotion?
Sagal M.
Boston , MA
Can we out this on our face?
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
Where can I buy more?
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is it okay on sensitive skin and where can I find it?