BY VITABATH

Hydrating Lotion. Moisturize your skin with lotion formulated with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils for silky soft skin. This hydrating lotion enriches skin with luxurious moisture and a delicate scent. Free from propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, and synthetic color. Layer the benefits. Layer the luxury. Women love to layer fragrance in their beauty routines and throughout the day. But the Vitabath Fragrance Collection offers much more than just fresh scents. Whether you’re cleansing with a favorite scented Body Wash, smoothing the skin with Hydrating Lotion, or spritzing on a Fragrance Mist, your skin is soaking up vitamins that offer unequaled soothing moisture. • Vitamin A: Works as an antioxidant moisturizing aid making skin look and feel better. • Vitamin B3: Helps improve skin condition by encouraging cell growth. • Vitamin C: Antioxidant that helps soothe and calm inflammation. • Vitamin E: Intense antioxidant to smooth and moisturize skin. • Pro-Vitamin B5: Moisturizes as an anti-inflammatory agent. Along with its famed vitamin blend, Vitabath incorporates natural ingredients from an antioxidant-rich blend of seven superfruits to moisturize, protect, and revitalize your skin. Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen act as nourishing and conditioning agents to improve the look and feel of skin. Perfectly Priced! 12 oz/360 mL SRP $7.99. see more...

• I've heard of lotions that you apply while showering. Is this the...1 Answers
  • Is there anywhere other than their website to get this product? ...2 Answers
  • I like to layer fragrances together and I find that if you use th...1 Answers
Vitabath® Hydrating Lotion
  • "I have used this product on my dry skin I have been getting from the cold weather and it healed it right up." in 9 reviews
  • "But the VitaBath smells great and has a lasting scent as well as a lasting effect on skin moisture" in 6 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster with my RoseVoxBox." in 5 reviews
Gayatri B.
Gayatri B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is an alright product. It really keeps up to its name though especially since I tend to suffer from dry skin in the winter. Keeps you moisturizer throughout the day and night!
Christi K.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I honestly don't care for this as a hydrating lotion. I love the scents and it feels nice going on, but truly it's not hydrating. Dries very quickly.
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently picked this lotion up because I was searching for a lotion that I wouldn't have to keep reapplying and let's just say this does the job! This also has a really great smell to it and is a great value for the price!
Nayelis D.
Nayelis D.
VIRGINIA GARDENS
Me encanta esta crema es mi crema favorita para la piel la recomiendo completamente no dicen en probarla .
Erica S.
Erica S.
Hagerstown, MD
I love this brand of lotion.
My personal favorite is the lavender chamomile scent. It is thick enough to amply hydrate dry winter skin but light enough to not feel sticky or heavy and the perfume is not overwhelming.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Kansas City , Ks
This lotion is amazing. Just purchased this week. Look at Ulta for this lotion. Great deal when they have the buy 2 get 1 free.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Goose creek, SC
I hate coconut, the taste smell everything! But this lotion is amazing! It sinks right into your skin so you know your getting the right moisture, and its long lasting.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Saint Peter, MN
I really love the scent of this lotion that comes in the blue bottle. The lotion is a good consistency, not too thick or thin and rubs in quickly.
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Forty Fort , PA
I like this product but like most lotions, it goes away completely if you have to wash your hands at all after using it. But it smells AWESOME and even my boyfriend stole some to try on his dry hands. :)
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Does it smell good
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Doesn't your skin feel soft and supple after using this lotion?
Sagal M.
Sagal M.
Boston , MA
Can we out this on our face?
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
Where can I buy more?
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is it okay on sensitive skin and where can I find it?