Vitabath Green Tea and Sage Body Wash uploaded by ROBYN G.Vitabath Green Tea and Sage Body Wash uploaded by Stacy S.

BY VITABATH

Relaxing Body Wash Vitabath Spa Day Collection Body Wash, Cucumber & White Tea is a refreshing mixture of crisp cucumber with soft floral and soothing white tea. Experience the luxurious lather of this gentle cleaning body wash. It's a rich source of Vitamins A, B3, B5, C and E. It leaves your skin feeling clean, refreshed and vibrant. - Mixture of crisp cucumber with soft floral and soothing white tea - Free of sulfate and paraben - Rich source of Vitamins A, B3, B5, C and E - Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and vibrant It's a refreshing mixture of cucumber, soft floral and white tea that leaves your skin soft, clean and fresh. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Vitabath Spa Day Collection Body Wash, Cucumber & White Tea combines the goodness of Vitamins A, B3, B5, C and E. You Won't Find: Sulfate and paraben see more...

ROBYN G.
Niagara Falls, NY
Amazing range . Vitabath has so many scents to choose from, you will likely find several scents that you enjoy .Free of parabens, dyes and sulfates makes it a good choice as well. You can often find these on sale at Ulta which makes them a great item to stock up on . My favorites are Coconut Noir,, Vanilla Bourbon and Green Tea and Sage . I have picked up about 7 scent total and am in love with each one. Works great as a bubble bath OR a body wash.
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
Smells great. Moisturizes, nourishes, and cleans my skin very well. Cheap product but works great. I got as a gift for Christmas a year ago and I am still using it. I got lotion with it as well. I would recommend but I’m not sure where it was bought
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I received a sample packet of this in a free ulta sample bag. I was excited to try it because I love green tea! This stuff smells amazing and now I must buy the full size! Smells so great and fresh. I would even buy this for my boyfriend. Nothing girly scented about it. Highly recommend this!
Haley S.
las vegas
This one isn’t my favorite but has a very pleasing subtle scent. I’d like more of a sage scent on it but it is a great body wash and good for shaving too!
Tally V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This feels so refreshing on your skin! It smells so good and it’s really gentle! It’s a good value, since you don’t have to use much and it doesn’t cost too much! My mom got it for me from Shoppers Drug Mart I think. Would recommend if you’re looking for a new body wash