BY VITABATH

Layer fragrance with scented body mists! Layering your favorite fragrance will keep you feeling flirty-fresh all day! After your shower or bath, spritz on a revitalizing fragrance mist from head to toe to lightly scent your skin. The revitalizing, weightless formula infused with conditioning vitamins and our unique antioxidant blend keep skin feeling healthy and happy. Healthy Skin Formula • Antioxidant rich superfruit blend: Acai, Goji, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea & Mangosteen • Vitamins A, B3, C, E & Pro-Vitamin B5 Retailers: • ULTA Beauty • Walgreens • Bon Ton • Bed, Bath & Beyond • Ricky Beauty NYC • Harmon Drug • Palais Royal & Stages Stores • Rexall Pharma Plus • Lawtons • Shoppers Drug Mart • Select Gift & Boutique Stores. see more...

Vitabath® Fragrance Mist
  • "i got the orange one, i do like that it is true to its name, the name on it is the smell you get, i got blood orange and no doubt it smelled just like a blood orange i would personally NOT wear it on myself for an everyday type of mist but its nice to spray around the house ." in 10 reviews
  • "I received the luscious lemon creme vitabath, it smelled good but im not a lemon fan, it worked as good as any other body spray in my opinion" in 6 reviews
  • "I received the Green Apple & White Lily scent in my beauty blogger box and I really disliked it." in 6 reviews
  • "I got the Green Tea & Sage scent in my VoxBox--it's not a scent I would pick out, but the mist feels good on my skin & isn't oily." in 6 reviews
  • "I received this in my Beauty Blogger Vox Box and I must say that it smells amazing." in 5 reviews
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
The fragrance mist is very nice! I've used my friends and I thought the fragrance lasted longer than a lot of other brands I've used. She got it from Bed bath and beyond, I just wish they had more scents! I would recommend if you enjoy their current scents.
Steffani C.
Waynesburg, PA
First off, let me say I was SO happy I got this bonus product. I really wanted to try one of these fragrance mists. I got "Citron Leaves" & to be honest I didn't even know what that scent was supposed to be. It was the first thing I tried from my beauty bloggers box bc I was so excited about it!

I kind of wanted a scent that I could imagine (like something with coconut) because Citron Leaves seems so obscure. I guess it's just the leaves of some citrus fruit? Also, I am not a big fan of citrus scents so I thought I probably wouldn't like it... I was SO WRONG. This scent is lovely! I wouldn't have picked it up myself in the store, but I'm so glad to be introduced to it.

I really love this Vitabath Fragrance Mist. It seems much more like a light perfume than a regular old body mist to me. The fragrance is not overpowering. It spritzes in kind of a cloud burst which I like because I don't like when sprays leave a small puddle on your skin directly where you sprayed it. It's much more of an even, all over distribution. I sprayed it on my wrists when I first tried it & couldn't stop smelling my wrists all day!
Megan C.
odenville, AL
Someone gave me the wild red cherry one, it smells so amazing, some cherry perfumes doesn't smell as good as you'd think they would but this smelled amazing, and the scent lasts a good while!
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I love this product line. I have been buying there bath cream forever. I was excited to see that they came out with s body Mist line. There are all kinds of fragrances to chose from. You can't go wrong with this brand.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Melanie C.
Saint John, IN
I got this in my vlox box and at first, I was a little unsure about it. I opened the bottle to smell it and it just smelled SO STRONG! Everyone who smelled it said it was going to be to strong to wear, and I kind of agreed.

I put it on after a shower though, and it changed my opinion entirely! Once sprayed and allowed to settle onto your skin, the scent is HEAVENLY and subtle. My boyfriend, who smelled it in bottle and thought it smelled gross, told me later that day how good I smelled and was surprised when I told him what it was!

I would definitely buy this brand, thought perhaps the scent I got in particular isn't the one I would have chosen for myself. Glad I got it though!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I am so glad I got the opportunity to try these great mists. I received Grapefruit Vanilla in my Beauty Bloggers VoxBox. I absolutely adore it and I want to check out all of the other scents.

It was light and fresh while also being crisp due to the citrus. It still had a very fun feminine scent with the added vanilla. I must say I like it more than most of my Bath and Body Works sprays.

I love that this scent lasts all day. At work smoking is allowed around me so it is great to have a spray to take away the smoke smell and that I can smell over the smoke.

I highly recommend this and would love to try the bath washes as well.
Valerie H.
Berkeley , CA
I got this product in my Beauty Blogger VoxBox (I received the Lavender Chamomile scent). This is so amazing. I'm a devout Bath and Body Works fan, but this fragrance mist was like BBW times ten. (Admittedly, BBW doesn't have a Lavender Chamomile scent...) I was so amazed that Influenster sent a full size bottle (8 oz. bottles for the win!). I kind of wanted to spray this all around the house, but my roommate got annoyed with me. I definitely want to buy some of the other scents and try them out when I run out of my bottle (it won't be long...), especially since these mists have vitamins and antioxidants inside of them.
Amy B.
Rocklin, CA
I was skeptical of the fragrance Grapefruit Vanilla. Didn't seem like a combo that would work. And hubby hates the scent of vanilla in anything but food. Believe it or not, we both loved it. While the scent was long-lasting, I still wanted to spray it on again at the end of the day because the scent was somehow both calming and energizing. I've been wearing this more than my expensive perfumes. It's THAT good. And it has vitamins in it that absorb into your skin when you spray it on. I thought that was pretty cool, too. My fave item in the Blogger Beauty Fall 2012 Voxbox.
Andrea F.
Canyon Country, CA
I love that these sprays have antioxidants and vitamins in them! Most body sprays I go for like Bath & Body Works or Victoria Secret smell good but when you spray it on the skin, it's only scent. These make your skin feel soft and leave it smelling good AND feeling good! The ingredients are impressive! Superfruits, vitamins and minerals. It's awesome! This scent is very nice too. It's not feminine or girly though! It reminds me of my boyfriend's scents like Cool Water, boy body wash... axe or something like that! It's very cologne-y. But it's still sweet!
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Which one smells better??
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Did u get this in the blogger voxbox? cause i didn't get one!
Lisa S.
How long does the fragrance last?
Alyce O.
What is the best scent to get?
Lisa S.
How long does the fragrance last?