Vitabath® Fragrance Mist
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "i got the orange one, i do like that it is true to its name, the name on it is the smell you get, i got blood orange and no doubt it smelled just like a blood orange i would personally NOT wear it on myself for an everyday type of mist but its nice to spray around the house ." in 10 reviews
- "I received the luscious lemon creme vitabath, it smelled good but im not a lemon fan, it worked as good as any other body spray in my opinion" in 6 reviews
- "I received the Green Apple & White Lily scent in my beauty blogger box and I really disliked it." in 6 reviews
- "I got the Green Tea & Sage scent in my VoxBox--it's not a scent I would pick out, but the mist feels good on my skin & isn't oily." in 6 reviews
- "I received this in my Beauty Blogger Vox Box and I must say that it smells amazing." in 5 reviews
I kind of wanted a scent that I could imagine (like something with coconut) because Citron Leaves seems so obscure. I guess it's just the leaves of some citrus fruit? Also, I am not a big fan of citrus scents so I thought I probably wouldn't like it... I was SO WRONG. This scent is lovely! I wouldn't have picked it up myself in the store, but I'm so glad to be introduced to it.
I really love this Vitabath Fragrance Mist. It seems much more like a light perfume than a regular old body mist to me. The fragrance is not overpowering. It spritzes in kind of a cloud burst which I like because I don't like when sprays leave a small puddle on your skin directly where you sprayed it. It's much more of an even, all over distribution. I sprayed it on my wrists when I first tried it & couldn't stop smelling my wrists all day!
I put it on after a shower though, and it changed my opinion entirely! Once sprayed and allowed to settle onto your skin, the scent is HEAVENLY and subtle. My boyfriend, who smelled it in bottle and thought it smelled gross, told me later that day how good I smelled and was surprised when I told him what it was!
I would definitely buy this brand, thought perhaps the scent I got in particular isn't the one I would have chosen for myself. Glad I got it though!
It was light and fresh while also being crisp due to the citrus. It still had a very fun feminine scent with the added vanilla. I must say I like it more than most of my Bath and Body Works sprays.
I love that this scent lasts all day. At work smoking is allowed around me so it is great to have a spray to take away the smoke smell and that I can smell over the smoke.
I highly recommend this and would love to try the bath washes as well.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos