BY AMERIFIT

• Why do I feel like no one remembers this! I'm so sad I can't find...1 Answers
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I haven't had these in awhile but they are really good. It is a great way to get some vitamins and enjoy a treat!
Michelle B.
Evans Mills , NY
I love this stuff! Great way to get kids to take their vitamins and they are individually wrapped!
Michelle B.
Evans Mills , NY
Why do I feel like no one remembers this! I'm so sad I can't find it anymore. Do they still sell this and if not does anyone know why the stopped?😕