Vita Plus Raspberry Ketone Capsules, 500 mg, 60 Count uploaded by Summer B.

BY VITA PLUS

Summer B.
Raspberry Ketones by vita plus is a great weight loss supplement. it really helped me to loose weight and give me the energy I needed to keep going on a day to day basis. It helped me boost my metabolism too. These Rasberry Ketones smell good and I bought them at GNC.
Lauren D.
Rockaway Park, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Read a few reviews on this before trying it. I saw little change after taking it for 60+ days. A balanced diet and daily vitamin is the way to go
Kayla M.
Fort Worth, TX
I used this product. Bought it from Walgreens. I did feel a little more energy. I can say I lost weight but please use with diet and excercise.
Morgan D.
West Mifflin , PA
I was disappointed by this product -- I am very active and healthy individual and I did not see any additional results using the product ...
Loren B.
Dulac, LA
I like taking this medicine because it helps ,e get rid of the extra body fat and water that is in my body
Aleena J.
I am very active and healthy individual and I did not see any additional results using the product . I didn't see any change after using this product.
Mickayla F.
While I did have a bit more energy from this product I have not seen any weight loss or other benefits :( oh well