Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesVita-mix Corporation
Blenders Vita-Mix 64 Ounce Vita-Prep Variable

Vita-Mix Corporation Blenders Vita-Mix 64 Ounce Vita-Prep Variable

by Vita-mix Corporation

This variable speed Vita-Prep (1002) Commercial Food Blender from Vitamix ® is a powerful and versatile asset for any commercial kitchen. Chop, grind, puree and blend the densest of ingredients at exactly the right speed for your recipes. Product silky smooth purees, grind whole spices and grains, chop vegetables and so much more. The Vita-Preps 64-ounce high-impact plastic container and 2 peak output HP motor allows you the blend high volumes of dense foods quickly and efficiently. For consistency and quality in your kitchen, the Vitamix 1002 Vita-Prep is the professional chefs power tool.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vita-Mix Corporation Blenders Vita-Mix 64 Ounce Vita-Prep Variable!
Claudia E.
Aurora, CO
SIMPLY THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!!! Vita-Mix is the best blender on the market and has been the best blender since 1985. The motor on this bad boy is the largest, strongest, and fastest, period. Not only is this blender capable of making the best silky smooth smoothies, it can make flour, hot soup, purées, nut milk, batters, and the list goes on!!! The price tag is hefty but these blenders last forever! I met someone who was still using their grandmothers Vitamix from the 80’s. If that doesn’t tell you how great these blenders perform than I don’t know what will. If anything does end up happening with your machine (super rare) the company has great customer service and will switch out your entire blender for a new one. If you go on their site, they have a list of refurbished ones that have been fixed and tested and sold at a discount. I bought mine this way and I’ve had it for almost 8 years now and it still works like brand new. I use mine constantly for so many different things. The motor is so strong that the speed can be increased to full speed and heat up whatever you have inside of it to make things like soup. The soup gets almost boiling hot, it’s insane!!!! I’ve made broccoli cheddar soup, I’ve made peanut butter chocolate chip muffin batter, I’ve made fresh nut milks, creamy sauces, and countless smoothies. I can’t live without this machine and I’m glad I don’t have to! BUY ONE!!!!!
Brigitte H.
Schomberg, ON
This is my go to favourite blender! I use it 5-7 times a week for everything from smoothies to soups to cake to almond milk! I have never found such a powerful, high quality effective blender that can be used for literally ever recipe!

Looking for your answer?