Vita Liberata Untinted Self Tan Lotion For Body Warm 6.76 oz

An easy-to-apply, luxurious, untinted tan lotion that delivers moisture and a beautiful, natural, sunkissed glow. This untinted tan lotion distributes an ultramoisturizing, sunkissed glow, lasting for up to seven days. It is completely odorless, dries on contact, contains a unique moisture-lock© system for 72 hour hydration, and applies clear like a moisturizer, developing your tan in four to eight hours. This easy-to-apply luxury lotion with marine and organic botanical extracts ensures optimum skin conditioning and a totally natural-looking, flawless fade. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologically tested and contains certified organic botanicals. It is gluten- and cruelty-free.

How many applications does it take until you notice a nice glow?
Will this color leave me streaky and orange? I am looking for a natural self tanner and trying to stay away from the tanning beds this spring!
Start your review of Vita Liberata Untinted Self Tan Lotion For Body Warm 6.76 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Sherbrooke, QC
It felt patchy on my skin after I put it! The tan on my skin loooked bad I really need to try another product but this one wasn't really working for me. I'm sure it could work if you have a pretty hydrated skin before
Jordanstown , Newtownabbey
This tan is so moisturising with a gorgeous glow that is so attractive in the summer. It’s a very effective and good value product and very gentle on the skin. I would highly recommend to those with sensitive skin.
I adore this self tanner, its super easy to use. Just make sure to wash your hands really well after applying. It gives you a natural tan and no patchyness. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it!
Luskville, QC
This was one of the worse self tanners I've used and I used a lot. It doesn't last more than two days and looks very dull looking. It's almost the opposite of orange but not in a good way.
it gives this golden goddess look on your skin, goes on so even and it dryes down faster than any other sunless tanner. It last longer on my skin too.
Mississauga , ON
Really nice colour! Doesn’t leave you orange and the fake tan smell is minimal. Really easy application with a tanning mitt.
Montreal, QC
I love this self tanner. It goes on so easy and beautiful. Does not come with the mitt which you have to buy separate