Vita Liberata Untinted Self Tan Lotion For Body Warm 6.76 oz uploaded by Caitlin H.

BY VITA LIBERATA

An easy-to-apply, luxurious, untinted tan lotion that delivers moisture and a beautiful, natural, sunkissed glow. This untinted tan lotion distributes an ultramoisturizing, sunkissed glow, lasting for up to seven days. It is completely odorless, dries on contact, contains a unique moisture-lock© system for 72 hour hydration, and applies clear like a moisturizer, developing your tan in four to eight hours. This easy-to-apply luxury lotion with marine and organic botanical extracts ensures optimum skin conditioning and a totally natural-looking, flawless fade. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologically tested and contains certified organic botanicals. It is gluten- and cruelty-free. see more...

• How many applications does it take until you notice a nic...2 Answers
  • Will this color leave me streaky and orange? I am looking...1 Answers
Adriana F.
North Platte , NE
Best self tanner I’ve ever used! The color is nice and brown, no orange color at all! Applies super evenly and lasts a long time. It’s expensive and because of that I haven’t repurchased
ava s.
Holly springs , NC
This self tan is alright. It’s kinda expensive and doesn’t give the best tan. I like st. Tropez over this one. Disappointing however the smell is not as bad as most tans. Don’t recommend really there are better ones
Allie W.
Abingdon, VA
Tried this after Casey Homes talked about it. Yhe color is gorgeous. It's a little harder to get blended than a mousses but looked natural and like I just stepped off a tropical island.
Paighton H.
Lansing
This is my favorite self tan and is so easy to apply with a glove. The only con is having to do it by yourself because it does stain. Expensive but worth every penny in my opinion. I love how you can pick just how dark you like it by deciding when to shower it off!
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids, MN
I noticed absolutely no difference in my skin tone after 8+ hours of applying. I have fair skin so it is easy for any tint to show. To see a little bit deeper of a complexion I had to use it daily, and at that rate it is not worth the price.
Susan N.
Monroe
Don’t get me wrong - it’s a good self tanner. Didn’t streak and developed a nice, realistic shade. I’m just in love with St Tropez and found it dried much more quickly (which I think is key when applying self tanner).
Ciara F.
The smell is lovely and it gives you an even, non streaky tan. I am typically a St. Tropez girl, but my mom bought this one time for me to try out before a vacation and thank god it didnt give me an orange color!
Hannah L.
Plymouth, MN
This self tanner is so amazing! It doesn’t have a bad smell, it doesn’t make your skin super streaky or orange. It goes on super smooth and effortlessly and the price point is good as well! IG@lundquisthannah
Kandiss M.
Sherman, TX
Looking to escape the mundane world of average Joe self tanners and I'm hoping THIS just may be it! I bought the Sally Hansen airbrush legs and what a joke. I'll stick to self tanners vs foundation for my legs.
Monica R.
Piscataway, NJ
Best lotion ont the market. Scent free, which I really like, and not too overly moisurizing / greasy. Has great ingredients, which I really like. I use everyday on my arms and knees.
Sarah B.
Rothesay, NB
How many applications does it take until you notice a nice glow?
Brianna W.
Will this color leave me streaky and orange? I am looking for a natural self tanner and trying to stay away from the tanning beds this spring!

Amazon