Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerVita Liberata
Untinted Self Tan Lotion For Body Warm 676 oz

Vita Liberata Untinted Self Tan Lotion For Body Warm 6.76 oz

An easy-to-apply, luxurious, untinted tan lotion that delivers moisture and a beautiful, natural, sunkissed glow. This untinted tan lotion distributes an ultramoisturizing, sunkissed glow, lasting for up to seven days. It is completely odorless, dries on contact, contains a unique moisture-lock© system for 72 hour hydration, and applies clear like a moisturizer, developing your tan in four to eight hours. This easy-to-apply luxury lotion with marine and organic botanical extracts ensures optimum skin conditioning and a totally natural-looking, flawless fade. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologically tested and contains certified organic botanicals. It is gluten- and cruelty-free.

How many applications does it take until you notice a nice glow?
Will this color leave me streaky and orange? I am looking for a natural self tanner and trying to stay away from the tanning beds this spring!
Start your review of Vita Liberata Untinted Self Tan Lotion For Body Warm 6.76 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
This makes for a nice natural looking tan. I prefer the mousse formula better but this works just fine. IT gives a nice shine.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I received this product in a sampler and am very impressed. I usually don't self tan as I'm scared of turning orange. This did not do that and gave me a very nice, bronzed glow all over. I have one more application left and will repurchase a larger size when I run out.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
Yummy. My skin feels amazing after using this for awhile. Even when the color fades away.
Lisa F.
Troy, NY
Def recommend this product. I’ve tried them all when it comes to self tanners and this is one to get
Rachel F.
newport news
This is the best full body tanner I have ever used. No fake tan look and lasts for a while! I highly recommend if you want a natural glow! Not too pricey and trumps going to the tanning salon!
Kristen F.
Still has a bit of an odor but better than most. Color lasts pretty well too. It didn’t transfers as much as most do for me
Kirsten R.
Irvine, CA
This is one of the best tanning products on the market. You got me super dark after one use and it lasted at least five days
Allie W.
Bristol, TN
Tried this after Casey Homes talked about it. Yhe color is gorgeous. It's a little harder to get blended than a mousses but looked natural and like I just stepped off a tropical island.
Paighton H.
Lansing
This is my favorite self tan and is so easy to apply with a glove. The only con is having to do it by yourself because it does stain. Expensive but worth every penny in my opinion. I love how you can pick just how dark you like it by deciding when to shower it off!
Susan N.
Monroe, CT
Don’t get me wrong - it’s a good self tanner. Didn’t streak and developed a nice, realistic shade. I’m just in love with St Tropez and found it dried much more quickly (which I think is key when applying self tanner).