BY VITA LIBERATA

An easy-to-apply, luxurious, untinted tan lotion that delivers moisture and a beautiful, natural, sunkissed glow. This untinted tan lotion distributes an ultramoisturizing, sunkissed glow, lasting for up to seven days. It is completely odorless, dries on contact, contains a unique moisture-lock© system for 72 hour hydration, and applies clear like a moisturizer, developing your tan in four to eight hours. This easy-to-apply luxury lotion with marine and organic botanical extracts ensures optimum skin conditioning and a totally natural-looking, flawless fade. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologically tested and contains certified organic botanicals. It is gluten- and cruelty-free. see more...

Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH
Vita Liberata Untinted Self Tan Lotion For Body Deep is incredible! The packaging makes it easy to find online and in stores. It is also fairly inexpensive and worth every penny! This product smells great and a little goes a long way so one container will last forever! I would recommend!
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Provo, Ut
I got this as a deluxe sized sample from ulta and I have to say that I didn't love it as much as I wanted to.
the pigment just wasn't there and I got the dark shade. I used the whole bottle on my body and it didn't do really anything for my skin.
I will be sticking with the $12 bottle of st. moriz.
Beth R.
Beth R.
Clarksburg, MA
I love self tanning and the stuff is one of the reasons why it is so amazing and leaves you with a glow not orange!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
I've used this twice in a week now, and there is no difference in my skin. I am very fair, so it should be easy to see! There is no smell when you put it on, which is great, but a couple of hours later it starts to smell like a typical self-tanner. I do like the mitt, too bad this product didn't work for me....
Justin C.
Justin C.
There has been no difference from my skin in the past 4 weeks. I'm very disapointed in this. It smells awesome though. I don't think I woud evr buy this again
Tadd T.
Tadd T.
Smells.amazing but I have seen very little color change in my skin. It goes on ligth and streak free.
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Vita Liberata has a great formula, there's hardly any smell, and it develops into the perfect deep tan. I did not like this untainted version, I prefer the tinted ones with a guide color. It helps you see where the product is going!
Gledys H.
Gledys H.
This one is not as good as the phenomenal . It stayed a little sticky. I left it on about 12 hours. Most of the color came off in shower. What did stay on looks good. I was given a trial bottle of medium phenomenal. I love it. Going back to it.
Charlotte K.
Charlotte K.
This isn't the strongest of tans. Quite weak. But the smell isnt too bad at all as oppose to that real biscuit smell. Doesnt stain clothes or sheets! Beautiful packaging too. I'd recommend to someone who is looking for an extremely natural tan.