BY VITA LIBERATA

An easy-to-apply, luxurious, untinted tan lotion that delivers moisture and a beautiful, natural, sunkissed glow. This untinted tan lotion distributes an ultramoisturizing, sunkissed glow, lasting for up to seven days. It is completely odorless, dries on contact, contains a unique moisture-lock© system for 72 hour hydration, and applies clear like a moisturizer, developing your tan in four to eight hours. This easy-to-apply luxury lotion with marine and organic botanical extracts ensures optimum skin conditioning and a totally natural-looking, flawless fade. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologically tested and contains certified organic botanicals. It is gluten- and cruelty-free. see more...

Tara S.
Marietta, GA
This is the very best self tanner for fair skin in my opinion. I have used it several times and it has a lower odor and gives beautiful, spectacular results. The prices online and much cheaper than going to a tanning salon. I highly recommend this product.
Danyelle M.
Orem, UT
I got this as a deluxe sized sample from ulta and I have to say that I didn't love it as much as I wanted to.
the pigment just wasn't there and I got the dark shade. I used the whole bottle on my body and it didn't do really anything for my skin.
I will be sticking with the $12 bottle of st. moriz.
Gledys H.
This one is not as good as the phenomenal . It stayed a little sticky. I left it on about 12 hours. Most of the color came off in shower. What did stay on looks good. I was given a trial bottle of medium phenomenal. I love it. Going back to it.
DONNA V.
I've used this twice in a week now, and there is no difference in my skin. I am very fair, so it should be easy to see! There is no smell when you put it on, which is great, but a couple of hours later it starts to smell like a typical self-tanner. I do like the mitt, too bad this product didn't work for me....
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Vita Liberata has a great formula, there's hardly any smell, and it develops into the perfect deep tan. I did not like this untainted version, I prefer the tinted ones with a guide color. It helps you see where the product is going!
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Best lotion ont the market. Scent free, which I really like, and not too overly moisurizing / greasy. Has great ingredients, which I really like. I use everyday on my arms and knees.
Paige S.
ROSSFORD, OH
Vita Liberata Untinted Self Tan Lotion For Body Deep is incredible! The packaging makes it easy to find online and in stores. It is also fairly inexpensive and worth every penny! This product smells great and a little goes a long way so one container will last forever! I would recommend!
Justin C.
There has been no difference from my skin in the past 4 weeks. I'm very disapointed in this. It smells awesome though. I don't think I woud evr buy this again
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This is a great self tanning lotion. It goes on smooth and gives me a beautiful glow that I can feel confident in.
Beth R.
Clarksburg, MA
I love self tanning and the stuff is one of the reasons why it is so amazing and leaves you with a glow not orange!