BY VITA LIBERATA #57 in Self-Tanner

An instant pure mineral bronze color with long-lasting, self-tan results for a beautiful, natural-looking medium tan that lasts for days. Trystal3™ Technology delivers an instant pure mineral bronze color with natural-looking self-tan results over time. This bronzer is infused with oil-free micronized crystals for sheer, lightweight bronzing coverage and added DHA for a subtle glow. This unique pressed powder will leave you with soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin. The bronzed effect suits all skintones and can be used to contour, sculpt, or provide all-over glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Flushing, NY
The best thing about this product is that it does not look orange on your face. It literally builds a tan as if you were on vacation for a week. It keeps your face pigmented all day and looks flawless with a full face of makeup. I highly recommend.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
First things first I love the packaging. It is very compact and sleek. Pros include vibrant color, and long lasting. In my opinion it had a shimmery finish. It was super easy to apply and blended very well to my skin. I highly recommend.
Maya S.
Maya S.
I love its color is beautiful ideal for this summer season. I recommend it for any girl who likes to wear a nice shade on the skin. Its price is good accessible for all
Maria Jose O.
Maria Jose O.
I think it's great, because I want to try it because I'm doing makeup courses and I have recommended it a lot to my friends
Luisa F.
Luisa F.
Revere, MA
Lo amo es un bien color maravilloso muy buen producto es fácil de usar muy bueno me encanta buen producto me gusta mucho
Mary O.
Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
I love for items like this! Being a red head its hard to get a good color. This was easy, natural and perfect!
Julissa R.
Julissa R.
corpus christi, texas
When you're alone at night and need somebody by your side
No matter wrong or right sayin' it's gonna be alright
No one'll hold you tight, no one'll look you in your eyes
As if it ain't okay to cry, try to be the tough guy
Think about you all the time, start to feel it backfire
No one love you like I, hope our love ain't expire
Tryna figure out why, dyin' on the inside
One day I'll get over my pride
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
I love this product! You can not miss in my life, it is one of my favorites, I recommend this product always. Cheer up! buy it already!
Sheetal B.
Sheetal B.
Gurgaon
It gives pure mineral coverage, instant bronzing and a subtle lasting tan effect with kabuki brush included. Apply it over moisturiser or liquid foundation using kabuki brush. Apply regularly to build tan.
Monique G.
Monique G.
I love bronzers so I would definitely try it.... also the color looks nice, not too dark (my skin type is pretty light lol)
elizah k.
elizah k.
Is this stuff really good ??
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this an orangy bronzer??
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Is this shimmery?
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
Dose it last all day long ?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I never heard of this brand how is this???!