BY VITA LIBERATA

Trystal Minerals Self Tan Bronzing Minerals from Vita Liberata provide a sheer natural glow. The oil-free non-toxic formula contains Trystal3™ Technology and micronised crystals for instant coverage and additional DHA for a long-lasting results. The unique lightweight powder is suitable for all skin types to leave you feeling silky smooth with a healthy radiance. Vita Liberata use certified organic ingredients to create a tanning experience that conditions and nourishes the skin with Moisture Locking properties to hydrate skin. E.N. Directions for use: Apply over moisturiser or liquid foundation. Blend the mineral powder onto the face neck and décolleté in circular movements. Use more around the cheekbones to achieve a contouring effect. see more...

Yana K.
W Hollywood, CA
I love this bronzer! It’s soooo buttery an just melts into your skin. I was buying it just as a bronzer and I didn’t expect any self tanning affect so I was not disappointed not from getting it lol. I love the way it looks, I love the way it blends and you’ll also get a nice quality kabuki brush with it.
Jenna K.
Anchorage
Ughhhh! I LOVE this stuff minus the acne it causes. It’s a beautiful, gorgeous, glowy bronze that looks so natural. It’s absolutely beautiful. But every time I use this, I get small little bumps on my cheeks and wherever I put it. So sadly I only use it for very special occasions where I won’t mind the blemishes.
Abby R.
Niles, MI
SO, I found this in abundance at my TJ Maxx. I always look up products that I find at TJ MAxx before purchasing and I found that this has some pretty good reviews- I decided to give it a try. I AM SO GLAD I DID. Okay, so the "self-tan" aspect kinda freaked me out a bit because I didn't plan on putting this all over my face, just the outside perimeter and cheeks and what-not (where the sun naturally hits) as it turns out, this is a stunning, natural bronzer. Im not sure about the self-tan part, but honestly I don't really care. After I wash it off, my face isn't necessarily "self-tanned," but it is glowing and looks naturally sun-kissed right where it should.
Sophia K.
Surrey
This powder is so luxurious and it comes with a brush that is so soft! If you apply this on your face like a bronzer/contour shade, you will look sunkissed and 3D. People will for sure think you have just come back from a Hawaiian vacation!
Jackie J.
This item seems great in theory but was a hot mess. The formula of the powder tends to be chunky and a mess while the brush also picks up too much product and doesn’t evenly distribute it. The color ends up muddy and patchy and broke me out.
Susan W.
Madison
I love this brand, but basically, this is a rather expensive bronzer. It doesn't give your face any color at all - the minute you wash your face, it's gone. Super disappointing give how great the tanning mousse is.
Lyndsey G.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
My face is sensitive and I can use this without taking and one application looked like I had tan ed for a month the straight. I love this product and I will buy when I run out , its a quick fix and over time gives you a tan! so is it worth it absolutely and it's blendable and the kabuki that's in the kit works very well!
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
I thought this bronzer would be way to dark for me, but it actually provides a really beautiful natural glow and tan to the cheeks. Just use a light hand! I don't know about self tanning ability, since its going on top of make up, but as a bronzer it's a real beaut.
Deyanira T.
Aurora, CO
I got this through Birchbox & I fell in love with the brush. It's a very smooth applicator & you only need a small amount of product. And given that you only need a small amount of product, it lasts for a very long time. A little goes a long way.
Yolanda G.
New Castle, DE
At first I thought that it would be very dark for me, but it is perfect, leaves a very natural and flattering Tan. The best mineral powders that I tested, no doubt I'll be back to buy them. I bouth at sephora
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Does this really work as a sunless tanner? I'm seeing bad reviews on that. I really like the idea of a 5 day contour, is there any other similar products?

Sephora