BY VITA LIBERATA #59 in Self-Tanner

An easy-to-apply, light and airy tinted tanning mousse that delivers a lusciously tan that lasts for up to seven days. An exceptionally light and airy, completely odorless, and easy-to-apply tanning mousse. It dries in just moments and produces a natural-looking, lusciously tan in four to eight hours. Featuring a unique moisture-lock© system for 72 hour hydration, this must-have luxury mousse formula with botanical and marine extracts ensures optimum skin conditioning and a flawless fade and lasts for up to seven days. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologically tested, and is gluten- and cruelty-free. see more...

• Will this color leave me streaky and orange? I am looking...1 Answers
  • How does this self tanner compare to other gradual tanner...1 Answers
  • I have heard some youtubers talk about this ...is it bett...1 Answers
Vanessa W.
Clinton, TN
I tried this product on a whim, but I was really impressed with the color it gave me. I was not disappointed. It went on evenly and had a pleasant smell. It totally met my expectations, and possibly even exceeded them. In addition to the mousse, I purchased one of the lotions. I would totally recommend this product, and I would purchase it again in the future when I run out of my lotion.
ashley h.
Clay
I dont know if its just me but i have the worst luck with self tanning products. The color never lasts more than a day or 2 and it never builds like the rest of the users get it to do. And this was the first downfall when i had such high hopes based off reviews.
Vanessa M.
Delray Beach, FL
Nice color coverage and doesn’t look too orange. Not a significant smell either! Doesn’t last for as long as I would like especially since it is a little costly. For short periods or events it works nice to give a light glow
Alex H.
Wichita, KS
I love this! I use in conjunction with the Vita Liberata gradual tanner, and between the two I have been able to completely cut out my trips to the spray tan salon (therefore saving a lot of money!). These lotions are not cheap, but compared to the $100/month I was paying for spray tans, and the fact that these have lasted about 2 months and still going, I’m actually saving money.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I know this product is expensive but to me it is the best I’ve tried! It is perfect on the fair skin because it doesn’t look too dark or orange… It’s like the perfect real summer color! Worth the price if you want a perfect streak list titled
Cassia E.
Gives a deep, plausible tan with relatively few coats. I can't say whether it avoids the Orange Effect on warm-toned skin, but on my neutral skin the tan looks completely real.
Delanya G.
absolutely love vita liberata. being a completely organic brand it works so well. I love that it doesn't cause an orange tone. it dries instantly and has no smell. it cost a little more than other brands but it so worth it
Amanda C.
Beautiful tan that lasts for several days without the dangers of sun exposure! I love this stuff. Spreads in beautifully and doesn’t streak as long as are careful. Definitely need a buddy for the back.
Lora V.
Salem, OH
This hardly gave my fair skin ANY color. And the very little amount of color it gave me barely lasted a few days. Very expensive product for such poor performance. I was so bummed ☹
Hannah L.
Plymouth, MN
This tanning body mousse is perfect! It goes on super smooth and effortlessly. This formula does not leave streaks or make your skin have an orange tint to it like some self Tanners do. I would definitely recommend this product!
IG@lundquisthannah
Brianna W.
Will this color leave me streaky and orange? I am looking for a natural self tanner and trying to stay away from the tanning beds this spring!
Maria H.
Duluth, MN
I have heard some youtubers talk about this ...is it better or comparable to st morriz? Also is 37.50 the lowest price?
Maria H.
Duluth, MN
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Does it stain your hands and feet?
Lindsey H.
How does this self tanner compare to other gradual tanners? Does it look natural or turn hi orange?