BY VITA LIBERATA #65 in Self-Tanner

An easy-to-apply, light and airy tinted tanning mousse that delivers a lusciously tan that lasts for up to seven days. An exceptionally light and airy, completely odorless, and easy-to-apply tanning mousse. It dries in just moments and produces a natural-looking, lusciously tan in four to eight hours. Featuring a unique moisture-lock© system for 72 hour hydration, this must-have luxury mousse formula with botanical and marine extracts ensures optimum skin conditioning and a flawless fade and lasts for up to seven days. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologically tested, and is gluten- and cruelty-free. see more...

Cristina R.
Just recently used this product the other day and omg i love it leaves a nice color tanning without an orange color
Sydney D.
Poplar bluff, MO
I love to use this stuff! I don't tan in a tanning bed so in the winter I use this to get a healthy glow!
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
It’s good, I’ve since changes for another bronzer that i like. But the colour on this great, not orange, more olive. It does not last as long as my present bronzer, but it’s good nonetheless
angelic c.
STONEY CREEK, ON
Pretty good product!! I was surprised to see it didn't streak, I did however use it with the applicator mitt (which it seems you can't really wash out and after a few uses it met the garbage can). Only didn't give it 5 stars for how long it lasted. My skin is naturally oily so the product lasted a few days before it washed away.
Lianne S.
I LOVE this self tan. The colour is excellent before and after washing off the guide. It smells nice also, which is a strange thing for a self tanner. Slightly on the more expensive side than others however this shows in the quality of the product! Dries into the skin easily during application so you have to be fast!
Christine M.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I'm torn on this tanning mousse. On the one hand it's easy to apply and looks very natural. It doesn't streak and it dries quick. However, it doesn't last nearly as long as they claim it does. I follow the instructions to a T and I'm lucky if it lasts over a week..
Shauna D.
Ng229HP
Expected the product to be good because of the price and was not disappointed, resulted in a deep even tan with no streaks and didn’t rub off onto clothes or garments or have that biscuity smell you ge my with cheaper tans
Rena C.
Patchy, orange in colour and far too expensive for my liking. It’s extremely dark which some people may like but I was hoping for a less drastic tan. This tanner didn’t smell bad like many others I’ve tried though. I might give it another go and be less heavy handed.
2016-07-02 W.
Kingston, ON
I loved the pay off with the self tanner but I find it doesn’t last as long as they say it does and the smell takes probably two showers to go away. Lasts a long time though (the bottle) I would repurchase
Sophia L.
Quebec, QC
One of the best fake tan I used. It's so easy to apply and to blend. The results are so amazing the next morning. My clothes are not too dirty during the night but I try to wear big clothes.