BY VITA LIBERATA #88 in Self-Tanner

An easy-to-apply, light and airy tinted tanning mousse that delivers a lusciously tan that lasts for up to seven days. An exceptionally light and airy, completely odorless, and easy-to-apply tanning mousse. It dries in just moments and produces a natural-looking, lusciously tan in four to eight hours. Featuring a unique moisture-lock© system for 72 hour hydration, this must-have luxury mousse formula with botanical and marine extracts ensures optimum skin conditioning and a flawless fade and lasts for up to seven days. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologically tested, and is gluten- and cruelty-free. see more...

Serena R.
I’m a spray tan tech, and when I don’t feel like spray tanning myself, I always reach for this product! Not only does it leave you with a beautiful bronze color, it also goes on streak free. I recommend this !
Paola G.
Laredo, TX
It’s a great tanner but not the best. I like that it doesn’t have a weird smell to it or have that weird orange shade. When the tanner washes off it washes to a natural finish.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
Although this product is easy to apply. It claims to last 2 to 3 weeks. I have been using it for a month and find that I have to reapply about every 7 days. For a price point of $43 at Sephora I don't think this is a product I will repurchase
Allison S.
Madison, AL
My favorite self tanning product by far. A little pricy but well worth it. No smell. No streaking. Sry natural looking. I cant recommend this enough
Christina C.
Torrance, CA
Bronzed babe. I love this. It works great for needing a quick tan. I use this all the time. The color stays without streaking.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
A lot of great reviews on this self tanner. Hope it gets in a voxbox soon and I get to try it. That would be Awesome.
Cristina R.
Just recently used this product the other day and omg i love it leaves a nice color tanning without an orange color
Sydney D.
Poplar bluff, MO
I love to use this stuff! I don't tan in a tanning bed so in the winter I use this to get a healthy glow!
S N.
I’ve repurchased this about 5 times. I do really like it. I like the color it gives. Unfortunately it has a couple of cons.. I don’t like how it looks when it starts coming off, very blotchy looking. Also, it only looks good 2-3 days (not even kidding), and also the price is quite high compared to other high end self tanners.
However like I said, the only reason i buy this one it’s because I do find it gives me the color that I want and it also it doesn’t really smell bad and the application is also fairly easy.
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
It’s good, I’ve since changes for another bronzer that i like. But the colour on this great, not orange, more olive. It does not last as long as my present bronzer, but it’s good nonetheless