BY VITA LIBERATA #88 in Self-Tanner

An easy-to-apply, light and airy tinted tanning mousse that delivers a lusciously tan that lasts for up to seven days. An exceptionally light and airy, completely odorless, and easy-to-apply tanning mousse. It dries in just moments and produces a natural-looking, lusciously tan in four to eight hours. Featuring a unique moisture-lock© system for 72 hour hydration, this must-have luxury mousse formula with botanical and marine extracts ensures optimum skin conditioning and a flawless fade and lasts for up to seven days. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologically tested, and is gluten- and cruelty-free. see more...

K F.
Wall
Best self tanning mousse out there! Gives you a deep brown tan that looks real! No streaking or bad smell. After two applications lasted more than 10 days. This self tanning mousse is a little bit more expensive than most but is worth every penny. Apply with a mitt for perfect application.
Madison B.
saratoga springs
Best self tanner I have used! I have been using this mousse for years now and I have yet to find something better. It is a little pricey, however I would much rather pay more for something that works, doesn’t streak, and doesn’t look orange. Amazing and will continue to purchase!
Janelle C.
Highland , IN
Got as a deluxe sample from Sephora and glad I didn’t buy because it’s sort of expensive and while it didn’t turn me orange it didn’t show up that much in my opinion, maybe for a super pale person it would give them better results. I have medium skin tone
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Vita Liberata makes the best self tanning products. They are packed with botanicals and none of the chemicals that can cause cancer. The best part is that they actually work! I love the mousse because I can apply it before bed and when I rinse off in the morning I have a beautiful, subtle tan. You apply it three days in a row to build the color and then it lasts for 2-3 weeks. I have had really good luck with how long this lasts and how evenly it fades, zero flaking and looks completely natural. I highly recommend!
Nicole R.
This sunless tanner is great! A girl at Sephora recommended it to me and I’m so happy I got it. It dries really quick so you don’t have to wait a long time to get dressed and you see results the same day. It’s pricey but worth every penny in my opinion.
Sarah H.
Houston
Not impressed. Did not apply a dark enough color & I purchased the darkest shade. Didn’t not last long, wore off patchy! I use self tanner for years!!! This is such a disappointing product for the price, too expensive to suck this much!
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Not a bad tanning mousse but I feel a bit orange after application! Once the tan is set, the color is nice but it will transfer to clothes or sheets while setting. I am always careful to moisturize well before application or any even slightly dry patch gets really blotchy orange
Natalie M.
Syracuse, NY
Vita Liberata is the best self tanner in the market! I have tried St. Tropez, Clarins, Tarte, Tan luxe, and nothing beats Vita Liberata's long-lasting formula. The color looks so natural without any orange tones and gives you the perfect sun-kissed glow. While it is more expensive than other products, it lasts for almost 2-weeks and fades evenly!
Paola G.
Laredo, TX
It’s a great tanner but not the best. I like that it doesn’t have a weird smell to it or have that weird orange shade. When the tanner washes off it washes to a natural finish.
Serena R.
I’m a spray tan tech, and when I don’t feel like spray tanning myself, I always reach for this product! Not only does it leave you with a beautiful bronze color, it also goes on streak free. I recommend this !