Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerVita Liberata
Tinted Self Tan Lotion For Body Medium 254 oz

Vita Liberata Tinted Self Tan Lotion For Body Medium 2.54 oz

A superbly hydrating lotion that gives a gorgeous instant color and then develops to a beautiful, natural-looking tan that lasts for up to seven days. This ultra-hydrating lotion formula is gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin types, and creates a natural-looking tan result fades after four to seven days. Certified organic botanicals and a moisture locking system nourish the skin and give 72-hour hydration while Odour Remove™ technology ensures no smell whatsoever. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product includes organic extracts and natural ingredients which are accredited by the Soil Association. It does not contain triclosan, GMOs, fragrance, or alcohol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vita Liberata Tinted Self Tan Lotion For Body Medium 2.54 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Charleston, SC
Develops fairly quickly. The color is so natural. No funny odor from the lotion. Fairly expensive but the color is dependable.
Concord
LOVE THIS! I’ve tried several different brands recently and I find that I keep reaching for Viva Liberata. I find that it is easy to apply and gives me the most natural color. I would definitely recommend!
Even though Medium is a bit light for the color I want to achieve, I still recommend this brand for tanning lotions. Vita Liberata makes excellent self tanning products in general. I tend to prefer non-lotion self tanners because I hate the dry time for lotions, but I would use THIS lotion because it's good stuff!
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of the best and most natural color tanning products. Sophia Vergara turned me onto them via a magazine article a few years ago. So of course I immediately trusted them and bought them. Bcz who would know better than a Columbian beauty?!?
Pooler, GA
Not a fan of Vita Liberata Tinted Self Tanners.  Nope.  I didn't like the application or the smell (yes there was an odor).  I use St Tropez and will continue to use that brand until something else comes along that is better.  So far I have not found anything I like better other than Josie Maran's Argan Oil Instant Self Tanning Liquid Body Wash which has been discontinued to my great dismay.  I wish we could be alerted when a product is going to be discontinued so we could stock up for years.  :(

Vita Liberata is AMAZING for a fair skinned person like me. I love the results I get from it, perfect for my skin tone. For best results, shower, apply 3 days in a row before rinsing off. Ex: shower, apply after, apply the next day, and apply early the following day before showering.
I love vita liberata! It is one of my favorite self tanners! It always looks brown on me, never orange and comes out beautiful every time!
This is a fabulous product. During winter my face gets super pale due to me wearing makeup more often. I mix this into a gel face mask and it subtly tans my skin. Everyone should be using this self tan.
Sylacauga, AL
This is one of my absolute favorite self tanning product brand but the tinted version does transfer to clothes, furniture and sheets. I haven’t tried the untinted version so you may not have the same problem with it since this one has the instant tint to see where you’re applying it.
Berlin, NJ
This self tanner is just okay. It can make you tan but you need to apply more than one layer to get good color pay off.  Additionally, it is expensive! I have used other brands that I feel are much better products.

Looking for your answer?