BY VITA LIBERATA

A rapid-performance tanning lotion that allows you to shower just ten minutes after application. Ten Minute Tan delivers a perfect, natural-looking, golden tan in as little as six hours with absolutely no risk of transfer. Vita Liberata's advanced organic technology uses Matrixyl 3000 Peptide Complex to plump and condition the look of skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and supporting natural collagen production. Vitamin C from neroli, and omega oils from rosehip further lock in moisture for rich hydration and the look of smoother, more radiant skin. This organic formula uses proprietary patented Odour Remove™ technology so there is no self-tan odor. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cruelty-free product does not contain gluten."I created this for women with hectic lifestyles like mine. 10 minutes and you're done. Use it with confidence you'll get the most perfectly hydrated and glowing skin all at once, with no worry about transfer or humidity. It's genius!" Alyson Hogg, Founder and CEO. Research results: In a consumer trial of 99 women:- 96% agreed Ten Minute Tan was super quick and easy to use - 88% agreed that their tan deepened beautifully the more they used it- 86% agreed that they would use the product again- 85% agreed that it gave a beautiful natural tan

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Akron, NY
I'm extremely fair skinned, so this worked nicely for me. It's easy to apply without streaks and develops evenly. It has the general fake tan smell but it's not overpowering. Leaving this on for 10 minutes gives me a shade or 2 darker. My only complaint is that it would take a while to build up a good tan. However it is extremely natural looking so I can deal with a few extra applications
Shellie M.
Shellie M.
I am in love with this Tanner. At first I thought it was kind of a pain because it's an extra step. BUT the tan you get from this is so natural and streak free I love it. I will continue to use and love this as long as I can find it. It's the perfect tanning product.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
My experience with this product hasn't been the best. It doesn't go on evenly and leaves streaks. Luckily it was pretty easy to get off. It was kind of expensive for being not a great product. Overall I wouldn't buy it again.
victoria b.
victoria b.
Burbank, CA
What an amazing product!!! This odorless tanning lotion does a great job giving you and over natural tan that is streak free. It is long lasting and really is worth every penny! I was sold when I only had to wear it for 10 minutes.
Dazy G.
Dazy G.
Ayr, Ayrshire
I tried this today and I'm delighted with the results. Being extremely pale, it's always a struggle to find a natural looking tan. I'm only looking for a light colour, so one application is perfect and it gave me exactly what I was looking for, with no hint of orange whatsoever. No streaks, which is pretty impossible for me usually and no smell! Love this.
stephinie b.
stephinie b.
Evansville
How well does this go on and how orange do you look
Annemieke D.
Annemieke D.
I am a fake tan newbie. I've got this and a mitt to apply it. How much product would you roughly need to cover a leg? And is 10 minutes an accurate time for peope with fair skin or will that make it too tanned? Should I be afraid of turning orange? Thank you! :)