An extra soft flock mitt for tanning. This extra soft flock mitt is perfect for using on the body as well as the delicate skin of the face and neck. Use it to apply any Vita Liberata tan to ensure a flawless, streak-free, and perfectly natural tan. The Tanning Mitt is reusable, so simply rinse it after tanning and leave to dry.

Does this product make it easier for the self tanner to be applied. No streaks?
What would you recommend for the fake tan?
Start your review of Vita Liberata Tanning Mitt!
Alyxaine V.
Caldwell, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This mitt makes tanning perfectly snap!! It easily washes up for reuse. It keeps your hands from turning orange. It's very gentle on the skin. The tanning product you use goes on so perfectly. It's easy to smooth on the product and not miss any spots. For only $6 it's A steal!!!
Shannon J.
Las Vegas, NV
Great tanning application mitt. Buffs out the mousse very well and blends everything. Keeps hands clean and tan looks even and great. I feel the mitt makes all the difference on how a faux tan turns out and this one is a winner!
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Vita Liberata Tanning Mitt uploaded by Amber M.
Vita Liberata Tanning Mitt is great for applying self tanning products. It keeps you from getting it all over your hands and staining them were they look dirty. I like that it does not soak up the product and it keeps you from streaking self tanner all over you. These mitts are a good price and machine wash so you can use them over and over again.
C. H.
This tanning mitt is a great tool and helps the vita Liberata products apply smooth and evenly. If I don’t use this, I get uneven color coverage and lines but this tanning mitt prevents them. It washes out well and lasts throughout several uses. I would definitely recommend using this if you buy the Vita Liberata products. It works excellent, I have no complaints about this product.
Rudy R.
Chelsea MA
I heard this product is really good so I am going to give it a try and see for my self. I heard this product on YouTube by Jair Woo. I feel like this would really be helpful to apply any product especially tanning products. It's also really soft too.
Emily T.
De Pere , WI
Yes! Use this mitt with the Vita Liberta Tanning lotion. I first ordered and applied the lotion routinely (which I love)... the only downfall was the brown hands I was getting. After purchasing this mitt on amazon (for cheap! ~$4.00) I no longer had the bad staining on my hands & even smoother application, I swear!
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
Don't have a tanning mitt? Think you don't need one? You're wrong. Very wrong. YOU NEED A TANNING MITT! Gives super even, smooth application and keeps your hands clean! Awesome for buffing out a tan so there are no streaks. I just wash it out after use, and can be used over and over.
Emily T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
BEST tanning mitt I've ever used! I've used a lot of mitts that just slide the self tan around and can cause streaking. This one perfectly helps distribute the self tan and then buffs it into the skin. It isn't rough or uncomfortable. I got mine at Ulta for about $7
Nichole F.
Monroe, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Smears, rough and doesn’t clean as I wish it would, wished for better I love this company !
Dee T.
Charleston, SC
Tanning mitt lasts fairly long If tan lotion used all over twice a week, mitt will last over a month. Other mitts don't seem to last as long and they are usually the sane price.