An extra soft flock mitt for tanning. This extra soft flock mitt is perfect for using on the body as well as the delicate skin of the face and neck. Use it to apply any Vita Liberata tan to ensure a flawless, streak-free, and perfectly natural tan. The Tanning Mitt is reusable, so simply rinse it after tanning and leave to dry.

Does this product make it easier for the self tanner to be applied. No streaks?
What would you recommend for the fake tan?
Start your review of Vita Liberata Tanning Mitt!
It is a tanning mitt.  What is there to say?  It washes well, that is good.  I use it with another brand self tanning spray and it spreads easily and doesn't absorb too much product.  I believe this was $6 so it was a decent value and I am still on my first one.  Don't know, at this point, if I would recommend it.  Worth a try.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vita Liberata Tanning Mitt uploaded by Amber M.
Vita Liberata Tanning Mitt is great for applying self tanning products. It keeps you from getting it all over your hands and staining them were they look dirty. I like that it does not soak up the product and it keeps you from streaking self tanner all over you. These mitts are a good price and machine wash so you can use them over and over again.
LINCOLN, NE
Do not waste your money on these self tanning mitts, from any brand. Invest your money in a good fabric mitt. These allow tanning mousse to bleed through and onto your hand or your angry husbands hand after doing your back. The vita liberata body blur (amazing product) even leaks through.
Pittsboro, NC
While pricey, I really do enjoy this tanning mitt. It applies product so easily and uniformly and never leaves streaks or patches where the product is missing. It’s super easy to clean and stays in tact for a really long time!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this tanning mitt for a little over a year. The product doesn't soak through to my fingers like other tanning mitts I've used in the past. It's comfortable on the hand and doesn't slip off. I definitely recommend giving it a try!
Merced, CA
This is the first time I used a mitt.  There were no instructions so I leaned through trial and error, yes I used the wrong side the first time I used it.  OMG
Lawrenceburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I definitely do like this one, but I do prefer the loving tan mitt. I like that this one doesn’t transfer onto my hands like others that I’ve tried and it’s super affordable.
The self tanner mit does its job, but I think alit of product gets absorbed into it and that's a big waste especially since the self tanner by this brand is pretty expensive. It protects your hands from getting it on your palms and fingers, but I just use my hands now and immediately after applying, I scrub my hands.
Boston
Works well , easy to use, and keeps me from getting scary orange hands. Falls apart and needs to be replaced about halfway through the summer, but it’s not so expensive as to break the bank. A good insurance policy to keep hands clean when tanning.
Columbus, OH
I got this tanning mitt with the gradual self tanning lotion. I like it a lot! It is soft and doesn't harm the skin while applying. It evenly distributes the tanning product so I don't have streaks or areas of color that are darker than others. It is a very reasonable price and you can get multiple uses out of it. I tanned several times and washed the mitt each time before having to finally replace it. It protects your hands from getting stained with color. Would definitely recommend with any Vita Liberata tanning product!