BY VITA LIBERATA

The perfect combination for the smoothest, most hydrating tan! Super Fine Skin Polish is an oil-free skin conditioning body scrub used to exfoliate skin and leave a smooth, conditioned base for tanning. Bursting with natural and organic skincare extracts, this gentle exfoliator also nourishes and hydrates skin. Fabulous Self Tanning Gradual Lotion is gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin types, and creates a natural-looking tan that fades after four to seven days. Certified organic botanicals and a moisture locking system nourish the skin and give 72-hour hydration while Odor Remove technology ensures no smell whatsoever. see more...

Sofia V.
Vita Liberata Fabulous Self Tanning Gradual Lotion is excellent for a quick tan! I love that the cream is white, so your hands don’t have a dark residue. I did purchase a mitt to that my tan was even. I applied it early morning (around 5am) and by 10 am my skin was tan. I do not regret purchasing this product at all.
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
The skin polish has a nice smooth-grainy texture and it does its job. The lotion gives my skin a nice golden hue after 2-3 days and it’s not streaky at all. My complaint is it’s pretty strong scent, that should not be present for a luxury self tanner
Jenna K.
Anchorage
I love this stuff. The gradual self tanner is great. Not orange, very natural, doesn’t smell bad, and works quickly. It also doesn’t stain my clothes or bed sheets. I apply it like my normal lotion after the shower and it works wonders.
Claire J.
Nixa, MO
I had a trial size of this and absolutely loved it! Gives your skin such a natural color and glow. The scent was nice and it built up a tan after a few uses pretty easily. Would definitely purchase the full size if it were the right price.
Emily B.
Miramar
Hands down, this is the best self tanning lotion I've ever used. It's very gradual so you can build it naturally. Also it have virtually no smell and lasts days. I keep this product on hand year round.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I love the self tanning lotion. I apply it after I shower to maintain my tan or just to enhance it. I can build color as much as I want and it fades really naturally. The lotion is really hydrating and does not smell like tanning lotion.
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
I don’t usually like gradual tam products but this one wasn’t bad. It didn’t leave streaks or gather on my elbows and knees. The color was natural. The price was okay and I find sales on these products sometimes.
Marissa D.
Have not tried the skin polish but I am obsessed with the gradual tanning lotion! It is kind of expensive and it dies have a strong smell so I recommend putting it on at night and showering in the AM
Sorina G.
worcester
Perfect for winter when you want a tan like you just came back from holiday but be careful how you apply it on your body
Ella I.
I did not use it’s very long and it’s been a very long time since I used it but I think you look pretty good