Vita Liberata Super Fine Skin Polish, 0.61 Lb.

Super fine skin polish is an oil-free skin conditioning body scrub used to exfoliate skin and leave a smooth, conditioned base for tanning. Bursting with natural and organic skincare extracts, this gentle exfoliator also nourishes and hydrates skin.

I need help I’m going [email protected] keys and I need to tan a little I mean I’m dark but I wanna be more than ever dark what’s the best stuff
Does this lotion leave a natural looking tan?
Start your review of Vita Liberata Super Fine Skin Polish, 0.61 Lb.!
Anchorage
I love this stuff. The gradual self tanner is great. Not orange, very natural, doesn’t smell bad, and works quickly. It also doesn’t stain my clothes or bed sheets. I apply it like my normal lotion after the shower and it works wonders.
Bayonne, NJ
I don’t usually like gradual tam products but this one wasn’t bad. It didn’t leave streaks or gather on my elbows and knees. The color was natural. The price was okay and I find sales on these products sometimes.
Have not tried the skin polish but I am obsessed with the gradual tanning lotion! It is kind of expensive and it dies have a strong smell so I recommend putting it on at night and showering in the AM
worcester
Perfect for winter when you want a tan like you just came back from holiday but be careful how you apply it on your body
Avenel, NJ
Good product and easy to put onto skin. Doesnt have a orange look to skin afterwards and gives a great tan and glow
I did not use it’s very long and it’s been a very long time since I used it but I think you look pretty good
Graniteville, SC
This self tanner was not my favorite, because it had a terrible smell and didn't last as long as it stated.
This is an excellent scrub that does an excellent job exfoliating my skin. However, I marked it down one star because I think it’s a little expensive for a scrub. It’s very good but there are scrubs of a similar quality that cost less.
staffordshire
Best brand hands down. I have every product in their range. It’s their game and it’s all they do and they do it well. You don’t smell of biscuits it fades even the colour is great. I’m fair and this brand stoped me been scared of tanning Products and I’m 40 years old
cheltenham,uk
Someone asked if wanted to try this tan out a show. They only did my arms but I was very impressed with the quickness of the tan and overall effect in my skin. It made me glow but very subtle and I would think about trying it again.