Vita Liberata Super Fine Skin Polish, 0.61 Lb.

Super fine skin polish is an oil-free skin conditioning body scrub used to exfoliate skin and leave a smooth, conditioned base for tanning. Bursting with natural and organic skincare extracts, this gentle exfoliator also nourishes and hydrates skin.

I need help I’m going [email protected] keys and I need to tan a little I mean I’m dark but I wanna be more than ever dark what’s the best stuff
Does this lotion leave a natural looking tan?
Start your review of Vita Liberata Super Fine Skin Polish, 0.61 Lb.!
Mckinney, TX
I really really want to love this product because I love so many products from this brand, but unfortunately, this is not my favorite exfoliating scrub. Not even top 5. I hate reviewing this with a lower rating, but it's the truth. Bottom line, the grainy scrub is way too large for my liking. The granulation is big and chunky, which I fought from just simply falling off my skin in the first swipe. Total bummer. However, I do have a ton of faith in this brand and feel like there's definite room for improvement!
Tigard, OR
I love the self tanning lotion. I apply it after I shower to maintain my tan or just to enhance it. I can build color as much as I want and it fades really naturally. The lotion is really hydrating and does not smell like tanning lotion.
Dallas, TX
The bottle lasts foreeever, which might be the biggest pro. The tan however, seems to fade pretty quickly, even though its gradual. Vita Liberata also has the least amount of odor of any fake tanner I've ever used. Easy to use and not a tricky application, even without guide color.
BOCA raton , FL
i love how natural this makes the skin look.  i am very fair and it is so nice to be able to gradually build up your tan.  while this does still smell it is not as bad as other.s  the oil in the lotion also helps maintain the tan for longer as it is so very moisturizing!
Nixa, MO
I had a trial size of this and absolutely loved it! Gives your skin such a natural color and glow. The scent was nice and it built up a tan after a few uses pretty easily. Would definitely purchase the full size if it were the right price.
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite self tanner! It does have a mild scent, but it’s not overwhelming like some other self tanners I’ve used. I like that this gradually fades and opposed to others I have used that fade in patches. It does take a little while to dry completely but it is worth it!
Santa Clarita, CA
The skin polish has a nice smooth-grainy texture and it does its job. The lotion gives my skin a nice golden hue after 2-3 days and it’s not streaky at all. My complaint is it’s pretty strong scent, that should not be present for a luxury self tanner
Miramar
Hands down, this is the best self tanning lotion I've ever used. It's very gradual so you can build it naturally. Also it have virtually no smell and lasts days. I keep this product on hand year round.
It’s not bad as far as tanning goes. A little goes a long way and lasts, BUT I feel a spray does really work better. I’ve only used this maybe twice since I’ve owned it since it takes a lot more work compared to a spray.
Vita Liberata Fabulous Self Tanning Gradual Lotion is excellent for a quick tan! I love that the cream is white, so your hands don’t have a dark residue. I did purchase a mitt to that my tan was even. I applied it early morning (around 5am) and by 10 am my skin was tan. I do not regret purchasing this product at all.