Vita Liberata Self Tanning Night Moisture Mask (65ml) uploaded by Allison W.Vita Liberata Self Tanning Night Moisture Mask (65ml) uploaded by Kate H.

BY VITA LIBERATA

Hy H2O technology delivers a stunning natural glow by morning, along with intense hydration, overnight rejuvenation and anti age benefits, all in a rich and silky formulation that will leave skin feeling plump, soft and supple with a youthful, balanced radiance everyday. Organic Sunflower Seed delivers Vitamin A, C and D for calming and protection, while Tocopherol protects against free radical damage and Apple softens fine lines and wrinkles. Reasons to Buy: 92% AGREE - It was easy to use 89% AGREE - It was comfortable on my skin as it developed 84% AGREE - It left my skin feeling soft and supple 76% AGREE - The product improved my skin's radiance overnight after just 3 applications Try it for yourself for a natural radiant glow! What is it A luxurious hydrating night mask with a touch of tan for a radiant glow by morning Magic Properties Hy H2O Technology for the most intense hydrating anti age treatment. Technologically advanced tanning formula for a flawless, odourless, lasting tan result. Amazing Extracts Sunflower seed with Vitamin A, C and D for skin calming and protection Tocopherol to protect against free radical damage Apple that softens fine lines and wrinkles Beauty Benefits Intense hydration for dry or damaged skin Overnight skin rejuvenation and conditioning Anti Age actives for smoother, younger-looking skin Stunning, natural-looking radiant glow that lasts for up to 7 days Antioxidants to repair and soothe skin Sebum control for oily skin types Fact Can be used regularly to build and maintain a stunning, natural-looking anti age glow and will never stain your pillow cases! Directions for use: Smooth onto face, neck and décolleté following your evening cleansing routine. see more...

• I'm an avid self tanner and a big fan of how Vita Liberat...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ilyssa C.
Jersey City, NJ
If you’re going to use a tanning product I recommend this one. A little bit goes a long way and be careful around your hairline as you can miss some spots making it look fake and cheap!! Don’t forget to go down to the neck.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
This Vita Liberata Luxury Tan self-tanning night moisture mask is a game changer in the self-tanning world in my opinion! It is absolutely a high end product that is also ORGANIC, which is a magic combo in my book! Also, it contains lots of awesome goodies that actually really do softens fine lines and wrinkles, as well as natural ingredients that protect skin from free radicals/damage.

I am pretty pale, especially in the Winter months, so most self-tanners tend to show up a bit orange-y on me, no matter how well I exfoliate and perfectly I apply tanners. This product may be the best one I have ever tried that most closely resembles a true natural warm glowy tan that makes me look healthy and even ups my self confidence a notch!

Lastly, the smell is very minimal, unlike most self-tanners that smell weird and full of chemicals. There is still a scent, but again, not too bad!
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite overnight mask! It hydrates the skin, but tans at the same time. Don't worry, you won't wake up looking orange or anything. It's just a hint of color and glow, like you spent a little time in the sun the day before. Has a strong self tanner smell, but I don't notice it after a few hours.
Ashleigh G.
Toronto , ON
Love this. The tanning effect is super subtle, so it's not the best product for intense colour but is buildable with frequent use. It's extremely moisturizing without being oily, leaves my skin smooth, and the colour is just enough to even out any redness in my skin. It's in my regular nighttime rotation.
Kelsey S.
I got a sample of this with a Sephora order and I didn't like it at all. It smelled awful and it didn't do anything for my skin, tanning, moisturizing or otherwise.
Ashton E.
Delta, BC
I'm an avid self tanner and a big fan of how Vita Liberata is organic. Does anyone know how noticeable of a difference you can see after just one night of using this product? Is it one night or more gradual?