Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti Age Serum 0.5 oz

A self tanning, antiaging serum for the face that gives a made-to-measure, natural-looking facial tan. Self Tanning Anti Age Serum contains antiaging actives that firm and plump the look of skin while tanning it. It delivers a made-to-measure, natural-looking tan, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and conditions skin. Drop into your regular moisturizer or use alone as a primer serum applied straight to skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This cruelty-free product is formulated without gluten, perfumes, and alcohol. "I made tanning serum concentrate because I wanted a totally flexible, antiage option to achieve my healthiest glow! Use direct on skin to dial up the antiage benefits and depth of tan, or mix with your day cream for a bespoke subtle glow." Alyson Hogg, Vita Liberata Founder

Is this okay to wear underneath makeup?
Start your review of Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti Age Serum 0.5 oz!
LORI H.
Pittston Twp, PA
1,452 reviews
Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti Age Serum 0.5 oz uploaded by LORI H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Self Tanning Anti-Age Serum by Vita Liberata contains antiaging actives that firm and plump the look of skin while tanning it. It delivers a made-to-measure, natural-looking tan, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and conditions skin. Drop into your regular moisturizer or use alone as a primer serum applied straight to skin. Would recommend this product
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti Age Serum 0.5 oz uploaded by Miranda F.
Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti Age Serum gives you a natural looking tan! It also has anti aging benefits like reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles! It’s a great way to get that bronze glow!
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti Age Serum 0.5 oz uploaded by Deborah T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Try to find it on sale. A little goes a long way. I have added it to my other serum and used it by itself. By itself I had a great tan/ glow in the morning. But it does get a little tacky. I dusted my face with a tiny amount of natural setting powder. Mixed with foundation or face cream give a nice hint of the sun. 1-3 drops is all it takes.
Kimberly S.
I love that Vita Liberata came out with a serum that would gradually give some color to your face! Regular self tanner is often a bit too harsh of a shade for our faces, and this product resolves that issue! You can apply it straight to the skin for a quicker tan, or you can add a drop or two to your moisturizer and apply that way. This serum also has beneficial qualities! On top of color, it has anti-aging benefits that help with fine lines and wrinkles!
Michelle T.
E Brunswick, NJ
FIRST IMPRESSION: I received a complementary product from Poshly for my review and it's my first time trying this. I like to mix this with my moisturizer ( First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size ) for a subtle glow. It feels very lightweight and easy to mix. It leaves the skin with a slightly tacky (but comfortable) finish which would be good as a base for makeup. If you're looking for a subtle tan this is great! Contains dimethicone but has a fairly short list of ingredients.
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, MO
This face serum is really nice. It made my face feel really smooth and it helped to keep my makeup on longer
Charlotte T.
Tvedestrand
I love this product so easy to put on and a little goes a long way, I love this during the summer and my skin loves it and I have an sensetiv /comb skin I world recommend it. But remember to scrub your face and add moisture to your skin the day before you start useing it and put it on at night so the skin can work over night, I blend it with my night cream