Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti-Age Serum

Vita liberata self tanning anti age serum contains a unique blend of incredible actives including rose that contains vitamins a, b3, c, d and e and essential fatty acids, which quickly absorb into the skin to help with tissue regeneration; and cucumber, with fisetin flavonol for anti-inflammatory benefits, quercetin for anti-allergy benefits and beta carotene to encourage cell repair and growth. The most exciting addition to the formulation is matrixyl 3000, which is a combination of the two peptides, palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7. The composition rejuvenates the skin cells, by reactivating the production of collagen in those cells. Using eco-certified dha, with odor remove technology to ensure no tan smell, vita liberata self tanning anti age serum replicates a natural tan, every time. To achieve a radiant glow, simply add 1-3 drops to your normal facial moisturizer, depending on how dark you want your tan to be. You can incorporate the serum into your daily regime to maintain or build the color, and alternatively apply directly to skin for the most concentrated tan result. This can be used in the morning or evening, depending on your preference. The anti age actives will work hard on your skin either way. The serum will leave skin silky smooth, while evening the skin tone, thanks to conditioning and emollient extracts. It instantly hydrates skin and absorbs quickly into the skin. It smells of nothing (apart from a faint rose aroma thanks to the natural extract). This makes it the perfect makeup primer, suitable for use under liquid or powder foundation. Completely free from parabens, perfumes, alcohols and toxins, vita liberata’s self tanning anti age serum is the cleanest way to incorporate highly active anti age extracts, natural-looking tanning and supreme hydration into your everyday skincare regime, in one simple product.

Has anyone tried Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti-Age Serum? Is the color natural, especially on a lighter skin tone?
Start your review of Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti-Age Serum!
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, MO
I really like this serum i use it as a primer before I put on my makeup. It goes on really smooth and doesn't make my face look oily
Emma B.
Northport, AL
Overall, I liked this product. It gives you very subtle color. I don't mix it with my moisturizer, I just put it straight on the skin. It may seem like it's not doing anything but it is. I will say that the color can come off from cleansing/toning the face. So it's not very long lasting. I'm not sure about the anti-aging properties. I don't have huge concerns in regards to wrinkles since I'm in my mid twenties. I will say that it does make my skin feel soft. If you're looking for a face tanner with more punch in color, you may want to skip over this one. If you like subtle color, try this product out.
Marlene S.
WA State
This had no discernible effect on my skin tone whatsoever. It’s just a serum that feels nice. I would opt for the Coola tanning serum over this.
Anna S.
This serum can be used one or in your favorite moisturizer. The bottle leaks and that’s a big con for me. I would love to see the bottle lock. It’s priced well and a little goes a long way. I’d recommend for someone that wants to tan their face.
Kimberly S.
Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti-Age Serum uploaded by Kimberly S.
Vita Liberata has the highest quality self tanning products, and this self tanning, anti-aging serum is such a hit in my book! It not only gives your face a nice hint of color with use, but has amazing anti-aging ingredients and benefits. This serum has a light, fresh cucumber scent that I love, and an almost gel like consistency that helps it be applied evenly and not evaporate into the air. Even without the tanning benefits, this is one of my favorite serums that I own!
LORI H.
Pittston Twp, PA
1,458 reviews
Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti-Age Serum uploaded by LORI H.
Love this tanning serum it’s anti aging it gives an amazing glow to the skin it’s very lightweight and isn’t sticky your skin drinks it right in , doesn’t turn you orange, like the packaging and would definitely recommend this product
Phoebe N.
London, UK
Love it! Got it as a sample from Sephora and I've used it Day and night for about two days, and I can already notice a darker glow to my skin, like I had in the summer. I'm young and don't need the anti age benefits, but this is totally on my wishlist now
Kristine T.
Tecumseh, MI
I received this to try from Poshly, along with the Body Blur so I've only used it about a week or so but, I LOVE IT! I was a little nervous given it was a "tanning" serum... I had visions of walking up the color of the great pumpkin BUT my skin is literally GLOWING! I have a such a beautiful warm glow that I've been skipping makeup. It smells like a tanning product but it dissipates quickly and leaves your face super soft, pores appear smaller, fine lines less noticeable and plump. I'm definitely replacing this one! Vita Liberata Self Tanning Anti-Age Serum
Alaina T.
Grove City, PA
Smells absolutely horrendous, packaging is messy, gave me a bit of a tan but I feel like there are probably better products out there. I will update later on the progress of this tan!
Lauren R.
First Impressions: Smells pretty good, very oily, dries quickly. It says to mix it with a moisturizer or use alone as a primer serum. Once it said that the self tanner would be more effective if used alone I obviously chose that route. Although I probably wouldn't recommend it. If I actually do get tan from this I would be highly surprised if it comes out even. It's really hard to tell where you've applied it. It claims to give "a natural-looking tan, reduced fine lines and wrinkles and plumped, conditioned skin." I can't really say anything about the fine lines and wrinkles so let's focus on everything else. I honestly feel like I got a tiny tan from this. Maybe it's just wishful thinking (and of course I forgot to take a before pic to compare) but I think this actually worked! As to the plumped, conditioned skin... I think I'll have to give you an update on that later. Not quite sure I see a difference now. Maybe tomorrow? It's a cool product but I think there are better self tanners on the market.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara M.
East Northport, NY
il y a un an
Sally F. il y a 10 mois
Can you use this instead of foundation