BY VITA LIBERATA #37 in Self-Tanner

Vita Liberata Deep Untinted Tan Lotion will give you a natural-looking, safe and streak-free glow that applies clear and develops in 4-8 hours. Enriched with 80% organic ingredients and Vita Liberata's groundbreaking moisture-lock system to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, it applies seamlessly and doesn't have the tell-tale fake tan smell. see more...

• I've been looking for a self tanner to try and have heard great t...1 Answers
  • My question is about after it has set. In the applying process it...1 Answers
  • Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with thi...2 Answers
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
This has been one of my favorite fan tanners of all time! It's right up there with St. Tropez and Loving Tan! It's so natural looking but it makes you look like a bronzy, golden goddess. I liveeee to be tan and this makes it exceptionally easy! Attached is my usual pale foundation compared to my freshly fake tanned arm!
Stephanie D.
Saint marys, PA
Too expensive! This is the best self tanning mousse I have ever used. If you follow the directions you will have great results. I was gonna put a minus star because its so expensive. I'll never buy this again unless its on sale. This gave me a natural tan and it left no streaks or blotches. I especially loved how it doesnt transfer on clothes or bed sheets. Its pretty awesome.
Andreea C.
For me this is the only self tanning product that doesn't leave spots on my skin or it leaves it dry, the scent of it isn't as all  bronzers is more subtle. I use it 3 times a week , I applied it with a mitten after I exfoliate my skin. I already recommended to all my friends because of it's awesome results.
Lizbeth R.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: Medium
Love this product it is my easy go to for the summer the best part of it is doesn't love no streak marks at all quick easy to go #backyard
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
Review for: Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse & Tanning Mitt Duo Medium 4.22 oz
I do like certain aspects on this new Vita Liberata Luxury Tanning Mousse. I own it in Dark. It's very easy and quick to apply . It leaves no sticky feeling on the skin after application and has no nasty self tan smell. I just wish it lasted longer! It doesn't fade well either... kinda disappointed with this product.
Ashley R.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Medium
Received this product in my MAY Ipsy Bag and I love it! I only wish the size of bottle was bigger and the cost wasn't so much. But I do love the product and the tanning mitt.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I wasn’t a huge fan of this product. It transferred even after washing it off and I didn’t feel that the tan lasted very long. Also, the mit that came with it is garbage. It ripped during the first use. I won’t be repurchasing.
Alana S.
Review for: Fair
I am very pale and most self tanners make my skin look orange. This is better than most but I still like st tropez a little bit better. I get fair because my skin is almost ghostly and I want to look like I have a natural tan. It adds a nice color to my skin but it does have a slight orange tint. The smell is typical self tanner in my opinion. You can’t really avoid that. I didn’t get any streaks because I always exfoliate with a body scrub before applying self tanner. If you don’t exfoliate it will streak! You also should use the mitt because it makes application a lot easier. I use this about once a week and the bottle doesn’t last me too long. Maybe 4 months. It’s pretty expensive so I don’t know that I will buy this over St tropez. If you have medium skin tones this is probably perfect for you.
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
I wanted to love this tanner with all the claims it made and good reviews I saw. The color has a GREEN cast. It looks awful, but thankfully it doesn't last long!
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
I like that this product is a foam. It's easy to apply and does not strike and it's quick to apply. My complaint is that if you don't already have some color on your skin it makes you look very green/greyish. However if you already have some color then this product works great to enhance your tan
Makayla H.
Is this a good product for a beginner self tanner? Does anyone have any application tips?
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
After applying this product and my supposed to take a shower?
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with this tanner since it is moisturizing?
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Does this have a very orangey undertone? I wanna be tan but I can look orange extremely quick
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Is this product good for cool toned skin?