BY VITA LIBERATA #40 in Self-Tanner

Vita Liberata Deep Untinted Tan Lotion will give you a natural-looking, safe and streak-free glow that applies clear and develops in 4-8 hours. Enriched with 80% organic ingredients and Vita Liberata's groundbreaking moisture-lock system to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, it applies seamlessly and doesn't have the tell-tale fake tan smell. see more...

• I've been looking for a self tanner to try and have heard great t...1 Answers
  • My question is about after it has set. In the applying process it...1 Answers
  • Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with thi...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julie H.
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
This has been one of my favorite fan tanners of all time! It's right up there with St. Tropez and Loving Tan! It's so natural looking but it makes you look like a bronzy, golden goddess. I liveeee to be tan and this makes it exceptionally easy! Attached is my usual pale foundation compared to my freshly fake tanned arm!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
Too expensive! This is the best self tanning mousse I have ever used. If you follow the directions you will have great results. I was gonna put a minus star because its so expensive. I'll never buy this again unless its on sale. This gave me a natural tan and it left no streaks or blotches. I especially loved how it doesnt transfer on clothes or bed sheets. Its pretty awesome.
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Grand Jct, CO
Love this product it is my easy go to for the summer the best part of it is doesn't love no streak marks at all quick easy to go #backyard
Beth Ann B.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville , WV
I do like certain aspects on this new Vita Liberata Luxury Tanning Mousse. I own it in Dark. It's very easy and quick to apply . It leaves no sticky feeling on the skin after application and has no nasty self tan smell. I just wish it lasted longer! It doesn't fade well either... kinda disappointed with this product.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere , FL
Received this product in my MAY Ipsy Bag and I love it! I only wish the size of bottle was bigger and the cost wasn't so much. But I do love the product and the tanning mitt.
Kelcie P.
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
I wanted to love this tanner with all the claims it made and good reviews I saw. The color has a GREEN cast. It looks awful, but thankfully it doesn't last long!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
I like that this product is a foam. It's easy to apply and does not strike and it's quick to apply. My complaint is that if you don't already have some color on your skin it makes you look very green/greyish. However if you already have some color then this product works great to enhance your tan
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
This product worked great for me. (Or as best as I can have any tanning product work!) I don't have the patience to ever get the best results but feel like I got good results for the minimum effort given. Only thing I don't like is how gross the applicator gets. Otherwise beautiful color!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
My favorite self tanner. I had bought this from Qvc to try and have loved it. I have tried many other self tanners and they have all left streaks and uneven lines. The color comes out of the bottle as like a purplish / gray but it goes on nicely and rubs in the color comes through in a couple of hours.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
So I got this in dark, the only reason I gave it 2 stars was because the smell was not bad (I put on it night, put on baggy clothes, then sleep & shower in the morning) & the color was pretty & even. I did as it said, 3 days in a row I applied all over. IT LASTED A DAY, 2 AT THE MOST! The color completely faded so fast-no I did not use any harsh soaps on my skin & I exfoliated prior. Not only did it fade after 2 days, THE BOTTLE WAS ALMOST EMPTY. For the price-totally 100% not worth it. I'll stick to my st tropez or even the jergens mousse works better than this.
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
After applying this product and my supposed to take a shower?
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Is this a good product for a beginner self tanner? Does anyone have any application tips?
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Is this product good for cool toned skin?
Sariah G.
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Does this have a very orangey undertone? I wanna be tan but I can look orange extremely quick
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with this tanner since it is moisturizing?