BY VITA LIBERATA #23 in Self-Tanner

Vita Liberata Deep Untinted Tan Lotion will give you a natural-looking, safe and streak-free glow that applies clear and develops in 4-8 hours. Enriched with 80% organic ingredients and Vita Liberata's groundbreaking moisture-lock system to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, it applies seamlessly and doesn't have the tell-tale fake tan smell. see more...

• I've been looking for a self tanner to try and have heard great t...1 Answers
  • My question is about after it has set. In the applying process it...1 Answers
  • Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with thi...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
This has been one of my favorite fan tanners of all time! It's right up there with St. Tropez and Loving Tan! It's so natural looking but it makes you look like a bronzy, golden goddess. I liveeee to be tan and this makes it exceptionally easy! Attached is my usual pale foundation compared to my freshly fake tanned arm!
Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
Too expensive! This is the best self tanning mousse I have ever used. If you follow the directions you will have great results. I was gonna put a minus star because its so expensive. I'll never buy this again unless its on sale. This gave me a natural tan and it left no streaks or blotches. I especially loved how it doesnt transfer on clothes or bed sheets. Its pretty awesome.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse & Tanning Mitt Duo Dark 4.22 oz more...
Wow! Seriously, Wow!
This is unlike any tanner I’ve ever used. First, it dries almost instantaneously. Your skin will not be sticky or tacky at all.
Then, the color....oh, this color. This makes you golden. Literally as if you just came home from vacation Golden.
The scent is all but non existent . There is absolutely no sunless tanner oder at all.
The most impressive part to me, is it fades as if it were a natural tan. Every other sunless tanner ends up being blotchy. This doesn’t do that. The skin just gradually gets lighter and lighter.
This, is a ground breaking product to me.
Andreea C.
For me this is the only self tanning product that doesn't leave spots on my skin or it leaves it dry, the scent of it isn't as all  bronzers is more subtle. I use it 3 times a week , I applied it with a mitten after I exfoliate my skin. I already recommended to all my friends because of it's awesome results.
Lizbeth R.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: Medium more...
Love this product it is my easy go to for the summer the best part of it is doesn't love no streak marks at all quick easy to go #backyard
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
Review for: Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse & Tanning Mitt Duo Medium 4.22 oz more...
I do like certain aspects on this new Vita Liberata Luxury Tanning Mousse. I own it in Dark. It's very easy and quick to apply . It leaves no sticky feeling on the skin after application and has no nasty self tan smell. I just wish it lasted longer! It doesn't fade well either... kinda disappointed with this product.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Medium more...
Received this product in my MAY Ipsy Bag and I love it! I only wish the size of bottle was bigger and the cost wasn't so much. But I do love the product and the tanning mitt.
Priscilla B.
Vita Liberata’s tanning products are incredibly luxurious and leave you with a true glow.
Kaki C.
Probably one of my favourite or HG tanning product. This definitely helped me with my fair skin to achieve that summer glow, like I spent a healthy amount of time in the sun. I used a medium despite being fair but it didn’t turn out blotchy or orange. The outcome was very natural. I don’t know if it really lasts the 2-3 week as I usually do touch ups to maintain the same colour.
Savannah B.
Manchester
I love this tan it is amazing ! I’m so pale and most fake tans look orange on me and go like crocodile skin when fading, this one however looks so natural and fades really nicely too it is on the expensive side but it is so worth it ! Definitely an investment if you love to fake tan and want a natural looking tan
Makayla H.
Is this a good product for a beginner self tanner? Does anyone have any application tips?
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
After applying this product and my supposed to take a shower?
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Is this product good for cool toned skin?
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Does this have a very orangey undertone? I wanna be tan but I can look orange extremely quick
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with this tanner since it is moisturizing?